Batiste Dry Shampoo Rose Gold Pretty & Delicate Reviews
#57 in Dry Shampoo

Good - 0

July 28, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I use this daily and carry a travel size bottle of this with me wherever I go! It’s the perfect way to freshen up your hair. I buy it religiously and would highly recommend.

June 15, 2019

LOVE

I needed a dry shampoo on my vacation, and I forgot mine at home, so I stopped in at the store and purchased this one.

I am so glad that I did. It smelled great upon application, and left my hair smelling great throughout the entire day. In addition, it tremendously helped my hair keep volume throughout the day, and ensured that no greasiness would occur.

I would 100% recommend this, if not for just the smell alone, but for the effectiveness it leaves on your hair.

January 25, 2019

easy to used

I love this product so much because its easy to use and also smells really good.I like that some days i forget or need a little boast of a nice smell hair so i use this and it makes everything better and save time for me.

October 17, 2018

FAVOURITE

The (limited edition) rose gold batiste dry shampoo is my all time favourite! It smells amazing and does the trick! Highly recommend, especially if you have light coloured hair and enjoy a subtle but feminine and sophisticated scent!

March 06, 2018

Smells great, looks great!

The Batiste dry shampoo has been my tried and tested Dry Shampoo for the last 8 years. I love the different scents they come up with (my favourite being tropical!) and I always try the new limited edition scents! When I saw the Rose Gold version at Shoppers (on sale too -$7.99) I couldn't resist. The packaging itself is worth the price.

Overall, it's one of the best smelling dry shampoos (in my opinion) and it blends really well. Sometimes dry shampoo can leave a white cast, especially in dark hair like mine, but this doesn't.

I love it, and I'll be repurchasing before this scent goes away!