Batiste Dry Shampoo Special Edition Ella Henderson Reviews
#82 in Hair Care

July 14, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Works well

I swear by dry shampoo as I have oily hair. This brand is one of my favourites. Price is reasonable, works well and the smell is great. The only issue I have is that it does leave the scalp a little grey, but rubbing it thoroughly in works.

July 06, 2019

life saver

If youre someone like me who sweats on their scalp and head and neck in their sleep, but likes to take showers at night, then this product will probably be perfect for you, I love it!

May 01, 2019

Good product

Good product I use this brand all the time. I have fine hair and I find it doesn't weight my hair down or leave it feeling gross with build up. Very satisfied with it and will continue to use it.😀

April 30, 2019

I love this product!! Best dry shampoo yet

I have tried so many different dry shampoos and this is my absolute favorite! Not oily,no left over white marks, no strong smell. Perfect! My go to for dry shampoo!

April 18, 2019

This product out beats EVERY dry shampoo I’ve ever tried!

Not only did this product work better then any other brands dry shampoo I’ve tried, but it’s also very light weight. When you spray it- it doesn’t leave a white residue on your roots. I highly recommend this for every hair type. You also get LOTS of volume with just a little amount!

April 15, 2019

definitely a life saver

i have been using this while my hair is colored purple to extend my washes and extend my color life. I love all of the batiste dry shampoos, they smell good and they don't leave too much dust behind

April 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome!!

Very easy to use. Like the scent. It's not strong at all. It worked with my hair and didn't leave a white residue. Would definitely buy this product!!

March 22, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Very good product

C’est un produit à avoir dans votre salle de bain. Il est très efficace pour les matins pressés. Il donne une apparence saine à tes cheveux en quelques minutes.

March 21, 2019

Best dry shampoo ever

Love everything about this dry shampoo. It not only smells amazing but the volume it added was unreal. The white can be blended easily just need to brush it out a little bit. Definitely would buy this again and again

March 21, 2019

Vegan dry shampoo!!

This dry shampoo is amazing. Not only does it smell great and doesn’t feel too wet, but it’s
    Vegan abs affordable. I find with most vegan products the cost is ridiculous, but not this prodoct. My hair tends to get greasy look really fast so having something I can grab and spray quick is so awesome!!!! Highly recommend