Batiste Dry Shampoo Special Edition Ella Henderson Reviews
#147 in Hair Care

April 18, 2019

This product out beats EVERY dry shampoo I’ve ever tried!

Not only did this product work better then any other brands dry shampoo I’ve tried, but it’s also very light weight. When you spray it- it doesn’t leave a white residue on your roots. I highly recommend this for every hair type. You also get LOTS of volume with just a little amount!

April 15, 2019

definitely a life saver

i have been using this while my hair is colored purple to extend my washes and extend my color life. I love all of the batiste dry shampoos, they smell good and they don't leave too much dust behind

April 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome!!

Very easy to use. Like the scent. It's not strong at all. It worked with my hair and didn't leave a white residue. Would definitely buy this product!!

March 22, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Very good product

C’est un produit à avoir dans votre salle de bain. Il est très efficace pour les matins pressés. Il donne une apparence saine à tes cheveux en quelques minutes.

March 21, 2019

Best dry shampoo ever

Love everything about this dry shampoo. It not only smells amazing but the volume it added was unreal. The white can be blended easily just need to brush it out a little bit. Definitely would buy this again and again

March 21, 2019

Vegan dry shampoo!!

This dry shampoo is amazing. Not only does it smell great and doesn’t feel too wet, but it’s
    Vegan abs affordable. I find with most vegan products the cost is ridiculous, but not this prodoct. My hair tends to get greasy look really fast so having something I can grab and spray quick is so awesome!!!! Highly recommend

February 26, 2019

Hands down.. my favorite❤️

I love this product! I love the smell, the way it works into my hair as it’s not as heavy as some of the other products. I love that it’s light yet completely effective while it lasts and it washes out easy. What more can you ask for?
    Oh ya....just one thing....Please bring it back!!

2.7/5

September 05, 2018

Great smell, poor performance

I wanted to love this and establish this as my new go-to dry shampoo as soon as I smelled it. It's literally hair perfume, except I like the smell more than any of my body perfumes! Unfortunately, after getting through a third of the can the spray became really unreliable. Sometimes all air, sometimes all powder, it never came out evenly and always required a fair amount of working in (keep in mind I'm also a brunette so I can see every bit of powder). For the price difference, I'd have been better off just getting the loose powder from Lush or somewhere similar and ignoring the spray function.

1.7/5

March 23, 2018

Don't recommend

I received this dry shampoo as a sample and I'm glad I did cause I wouldn't spend my money on it. I found it left a film on my hair and made it look more dirty. I don't recommend this product.

January 22, 2018

Best one I’ve found so far

I really love the XXL volume one. I use it almost every day to add volume without teasing my hair. It’s also the best one I’ve found for greasy hair. Lifts and reduces the shine. Smells good too.