Batiste Light Scent Green Tea & Chamomile Dry Shampoo Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

Great dry shampoo!

This dry shampoo contains 100% natural green tea and chamomile extracts to gently remove excess oil and restore movement. It does not contain Paraben, Sulfate and Dye. It is also vegan friendly, which is always a plus! To use, you should shake it first, spray into roots (30cm away), massage it in and then brush through.

I found it easy to use and really liked that it didn’t leave any residue on my hair. It lived up to its "invisible finish" claim. The scent wasn’t too strong, but it was definitely noticeable. My hair looked refreshed after use - not nearly as oily and stringy as it was prior. This is a great way to use natural products to lengthen the time between washing your hair! The spray can itself contains 200mL of the product, which I think will last me a long time. Would definitely recommend trying this.

Fresh clean!

When you are between washes simply grab your bottle, apply spray to your roots and brush through where needed. Watch that oil, grime ect disappear to get you through! I have always loved batiste dry shampoo and this is yet another excellent bottle to add to my collection!

A quick freshen up!

It's summer, it's hot and sweaty so even with fresh hair we occasionally all need a quick freshen up right? Batiste is the number one name in dry shampoo as far as I'm concerned and their Batiste Light Scent Green Tea & Chamomile product was no exception.

It had a light fresh scent that made my hair smell fresh and clean. It didn't leave a lot of white residue which is sometimes a problem with dry shampoo and what was there worked in quickly. Most importantly,bit gave my previously flat morning hair perk up and gave me the boost I needed to get through the day without washing my hair again.

I love Batiste and will continue to purchase this and other products.

#FlawlessBeauty #BatisteDryShampoo #BatisteNaturally #NaturalDryShampoo #gotitfree

August 03, 2022

Love Batiste but this was a miss for me!

I really love Batiste, and have been using their dry shampoos for years as my go-to. However this one just did not seem very effective to me. I followed the directions and used many times, but just did not find it did much to freshen up my hair and I could not see much of a difference. I thought the smell was nice and I really like that it is natural, and I wanted to love it, but sadly I didn't.

August 03, 2022

Best dry Shampoo and smells amazing

I have been using Batiste Dry Shampoo for the past few days to get a few extra days out of my hair before washing again. It not only smells great but it takes my fly aways and my hair doesn’t look oily. It’s fantastic! So easy to use and adds more days in between hair washes!

August 03, 2022

Effective dry shampoo that's also natural!

As a person with bangs (as bangs-bearers know all too well, that part of our hair is extra-prone to grease simply because it rests against our face), I exist largely off of dry shampoo from day to day, as is. I love that this one is a natural option, which I can feel good about using -- I don't need extra chemicals in my life, thank-you! -- without sacrificing on effectiveness. It smells great, too!

August 03, 2022

Great for a quick refresh

This product smells great and it absorbs really quickly and easily so there isn’t any visible residue. I did notice that by the end of the day I was looking a little greasy but overall I liked it. I really enjoy the smell of the product as well.

August 03, 2022

Quick and easy hair wash!

I really like this dry shampoo! It's obviously doesn't get your hair as clean as regular shampoo, but it does the job. I like the scent and that it is made from plant extracts. This is great for those days that you are super busy and don't have time to wash your hair! It left my hair soft and smelling lovely and clean. I think it's nice to always have a bottle of this around. Would buy it.

Just Amazing

I’ve been using Batiste for a while since i had live events that doesn’t allow me to bath every day. Batiste is my hair hero. Keeps my hair feeling clean and dry. The Batiste Light Scent Green Tea & Chamomile is my new favourite. I highly recommend it.

I enjoyed it

I recently had the opportunity to try this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I liked this dry shampoo. It's easy to use. It does the job it's supposed to do. It has a nice light scent that isn't overpowering. Not much else I can say about it. It's a good product.