Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

February 06, 2020

Not the best out there, but does the job!

I think this no-rinse shampoo does a good job at making my hair feel fresh and clean, and it smells lovely! The packaging is also very sleek and I love the fact that it's a mousse. Really different and unique! I do feel like I've tried more effective cleansing products in the past but this one definitely smells the best!

Decent Dry Shampoo

I don't use dry shampoo often because I have really curly hair and it is hard to refresh curls sometimes. I tried this about 38 hours after I originally washed my hair. The smell is really pleasant, I love it. Very fresh! It really softened up my hair and brought it back to life. The product was very lightweight and creamy in my hands. The only downside was by the end of the day my hair was pretty greasy, more than normal and had a pretty itchy scalp. I am a bit sensitive to fragrance, which this product is really full of so I'm thinking that's why. I really enjoy the packaging, it's beautiful!

I might use this again in an "emergency" but until then I have let my grandmother use it on her very fine and dry hair, and she loves it! She might not ever wash again... Lol

Kinda liked it

I received this free too try! I liked the idea of a mousse instead of a spray! I like the texture and te smell of this product but I didn’t find it as effect as the spray dry shampoos! Although I liked that it’s not as chalky so yes’m I will use this product but not 100 sure I will buy it!

Love the smell!

You know after a long day of work, when your hair is just totally gross and nasty and you don't have the 30 minutes to shower before heading out with your friends? This is the PERFECT solution and it'll leave you feeling hydrated and smelling like a coconut paradise. Seriously, I got compliments on how I smelled, as if I had just washed my hair. Love it!

Best for Long Hair

I waited until my hair was in dire need of a dry cleansing. I am used to using Batiste dry shampoo (spray), so I first worked the foam into my roots. I didn't feel like it did as nice of a job as the dry shampoo does. I have naturally curly hair, that I straighten. When I applied it to my roots, I noticed that my hair did start to curl a little, so it wasn't as "dry" as I had hoped for & felt that it did leave a little bit of a residue if used in significant quantities.

What I did like about this product over the usual dry shampoo though, is that it can be used down the length of your hair. I used a smaller amount & just lightly ran it through the rest of my hair to refresh it & give it a nice smell (it smells amazing!). Using it this way seemed to leave no residue & did not make my hair go curly.
    I love how easily the product comes out & foams up. I would recommend this product to be used in conjunction with Batiste dry shampoo for roots, and the foam for the rest of your hair.

3.2/5

Ok not too gud

I got a chance to try Batiste waterless cleansing foam for free. Actually I have a really oily scalp so this product didn't work for me. But still a good choice when I have no time to wash my hair.

February 05, 2020

batiste waterless cleansing foam with coconut milk

I received this product as a free sample through Chickadvisor and I enjoyed it very much. I’m always hesitant on trying new products in my hair because I don’t want my hair looking greasy but I didn’t find that happened with this product and it smelled AMAZING.. I’d definitely be interested in trying more of these products!

Yasssss!! 🙌

One of my fave products to date! I love a good dry shampoo for the days you're busy and just dont have the time to wash and do your do... this product is amazing! I already use the dry shampoo spray on a regular basis and was thrilled to receive my sample in the mail! Super impressed with this product, and love love love the scent! Definitely will continue to use! Thanks chick advisor!!!

United States

Foam is the new spray-Love it

Dry shampoo is a big part of my routine because I really do not love washing my hair, it's exhausting and time consuming.
    While I love dry shampoo even the best ones can leave a bit of a texture that I don't love. This waterless cleansing foam is the answer.
    It makes my hair look and smell great, like lots of dry shampoos, but it also makes my hair feel great. It feels clean and light.
    The instructions say to dispense into hands and then rub it in but I find that challenging as it really only gets to the first section it touches. I've found that dispensing little blobs right onto my part and then rubbing it in, moving my part as I work my way through works well. It dries more quickly than I expected, which is a bonus. I was worried I'd end up looking greasy.
    I know some dry shampoos can leave a film that can be noticed when washing the hair the traditional way but I haven't experienced that with this foam. If anything my hair feels more conditioned when I'm washing it.
    Definitely buying this in the future.

February 05, 2020

Batiste keeps getting better and better...

I received BATISTE WATERLESS CLEANSING FOAM WITH COCONUT MILK to try for testing purposes. It smells amazing and left my hair feeling much smoother. I don't know about shiny. My hair is curly/wavy and I don't often use dry shampoo but its becoming more popular these days. This one claims to cleanse & shine. I give it top marks coz my hair is softer. I would definitely use this NEW & IMPROVED. It's non-greasy and doesn't leave a residue on your hands. Just use a dollop or two and run it through hair. More like a mousse. I've only started using it, but it might just be my new fave. Especially, if it can add shine to my softer curls and next day. #BatisteCleansingFoam #gotitfree