Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

January 27, 2020

another AMAZING batiste product

Today I had the opportunity to test this (#gotitfree )from #chickadvisor and OMG it’s so amazing! My hair was dry in less than 60min (and trust me I have a lot of 🤭).
    The smell is a bonus.. the coconut in that one is so fresh like my hometown 🏖. Thanks @batistecanada and @chickadvisor for the #BatisteCleansingFoam I’m definitely going to buy more when this one is over 🥰

January 27, 2020

Amazing product

This is my first time using a no rinsing shampoo and now I know what I have been missing hhh.. it is so easy to use. Once you apply it on your hair you will be amazed with the coconuty smell. And it really dries very quickly. I have used it on my hair that was oily and in a minute the product cleaned my hair with almost no oily sensation left.
    What I love about Batiste No rinse shampoo is that it's Paraben, Sulfate, Phthalate and Dye Free. Wich make it a very good quality product to put on your hair and scalp. I will definitely buy it all the time . It is a life and time saver for a busy mom .

January 05, 2020

Batiste is the greatest hair product! Its convenient, smell great, leaves your hair in great condition. It's also a very good value for the price. I use it a few times a week and one can last me about two months. I look forward to using all if the scents!