Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

Lovely scent

I loved this product so much it’s lightweight and apples really easy I have thick hair. I was grateful to have received this from chickadvisor and review for my honest opinion

February 08, 2020

Better than original dry shampoo

I had the opportunity to test Batiste waterless cleansing foam with coconut milk in exchange for my honest review. I've tried multiple drugs shampoos and has always tossed them out because they left a white residue on my hair and did not deliver on their promise. The mousse like product went above the rest as it easily was applied and didn't leave any colors behind. I really like the smell and effectiveness. Thank you! #gotitfree #batistecleansingfoam

Magic in a can

Amazing product .. I’ve used other dry shampoos before and this stuff I have to say takes the cake .. at first I thought it would weigh down my hair or feel wet .. but it surprised me .. it’s like magic in a can ... it leaves no residue like others I’ve tried and doesn’t make my hair feel sticky after I use it. I can make my curly to straight hair last longer between washes .. oh and it smells great ... it will not disappoint 🦄 this will definitely be part of my hair routine to make my hair last longer between washes 🦄🦄 thank you

February 08, 2020

Way better than dry shampoo spray!

I haven't had much luck with dry shampoo sprays in the past so I was really excited to try this. I was sent the coconut one to try and was very surprised by how good and natural it smelled as I was expecting a very artificial coconut scent. Second, the consistency was nice, thick and foamy which made it very easy to work into my scalp and hair. I was worried about residue but this left absolutely none behind whatsoever! Also it dried down completely within seconds and gave my hair that 'just washed' look. I will never use a dry shampoo spray ever again!

I am docking some points because 1) it's a bit pricey and 2) you do need to use quite a bit of product so one container isn't gonna last very long especially if you have thick hair.

I got this product for free for testing purposes and all opinions in this review are my own. #gotitfree

Nice product

Love it! I applied it on the braids I've got on at the moment and I love the feel...makes my scalp feel lighter. I was expecting to see flakes on my braids but...nothing like that.

I'll definitely recommend it

2.3/5

Smells Like A Vacation

Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam is a product that I had high hopes for since I have used the Batiste Dry Shampoos for a long time. However, this product did not live up to my expectations. I used this foam on my recently dyed hair and I was concerned that it might take the colour out. It did not. But it did take a while to dry and the sides of my hair still looked greasy. My bangs looked ok however I needed to brush and straighten them after using.
    I loved the smell! So, good work on that Batiste!
    I also love that it is paraben free, phthalate free, sulfate free and dye free.
    If you read the ingredients it might freak you out that there is propane in it! Yikes!
    I personally would not use this product. But to each his or her own.
    #gotitfree

February 07, 2020

Absolutely loved this product!

I was kinda scared to try this product because I have had bad experiences with dry shampoos in the past, but this product is amazing. It leaves behind no residue and doesn't make my scalp feel dry or itchy. I was also surprised by how the volume and the thickness of the foam as I was expecting it to be a little watery. It is also very easy to apply and is very time efficient. Lastly, it smells very good too. Definitely recommended!

2.8/5

Not for my type of hair

I've heard many good reviews about Batiste dry shampoo, so I was excited and happy to try this new product. Sadly, it is not for me. The fact that it is a mousse and that it dries quickly is great. It is easy to use. It smells good, but the scent doesn't last.

I have dreadlocks, so I thought that this would be great in between deep conditionning and my hairdresser appointements. It didn't work out so great. My hair was sticky, dry and it looked worse than before I use the dry shampoo. I had to wash it with regular shampoo as soon as I came back from work. I tried it on my children hair (no deadlocks) and the results were meh as well.

#gotitfree

Great for a Quick Fix

I received a can of Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam from ChickAdvisor to try out and review. I received the coconut milk one and it sure smells so delicious! It reminds me of being on vacation somewhere tropical, in the sun with coconut scented sunscreen. I didn't wash my hair for a few days, then used this product to see if it would fix my flat, greasy hair. The way it foams up, it looks and feels just like mousse. The product dispenses out of the can easily and is easy to massage into my hair. It instantly gave my hair a quick boost of volume and seems to make it look less weighed down. I found this only to be a temporary fix as later on, my hair felt heavy and greasy again and so I had to wash it the old fashioned way - with water, shampoo and conditioner. But for a quick temporary fix, this works! It's super easy to use and takes a few seconds to dispense and massage into the hair. Plus the scent is so amazing!

Does the trick!

Received this to try for free from chickadvisor! Wow I love it! Smells so nice on my hair but it did take a few pumps to get it to work though. I have thick hair so I needed to use more product. Looked like I had just washed my hair and this is perfect for those lazy days or when you don't have time to wash it. Dries quickly and super easy to use. Wish it was cheaper though! Would recommend and still buy it if on sale