Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

Not bad

I must admit, I was quite skeptical about using the foam to freshen up my hair. But it actually works quite well! It’s a little bit more messy than the dry shampoo, but it also gets the job done. I’m not sure if this bottle will last me for a long time, cause I do need to use a lot of foam. But so far so good and I’d recommend to try Batiste waterless cleansing foam.

Updated On: February 08, 2020

#gotitforfree

1.2/5

February 08, 2020

Definitely not for my hair type

I received the Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk free to review from Chickadvisor. I have processed dyed hair that over the past year I have found is starting to get really brittle. I tend to wash my hair 2-3 times a week to keep the hair from drying out more. On one of the unwashed days I tried the cleansing foam and found that I made my hair feel really thick and heavy. It didn’t feel refreshed and it didn’t take away any of the oils. I also found the smell not to be a refreshing clean coconut smell but almost rotten. Like spoiled milk. I don’t think this product is for me.

Amazing Product

As a frequent user of dry shampoo, I was curious how this would be different. This waterless cleansing foam makes your hair look washed which is amazing! My hair felt clean and looked shiny. My hair also didn’t feel like there was a residue on it either. I also love the scent.

#IGotItFree

February 08, 2020

Fresh hair in the bottle

Overall I like Batiste dry shampoo spray, but I was also really interested in trying out new Batiste waterless cleaning foam. I think it is an interesting product to use and also innovative. I really enjoy the scent and the consistency of the faom. It works like a styling mousse. Batiste cleansing foam works good to absorb fat on the hair, without leaving white cast or dry residue. Overall I enjoyed it a lot, after I figure the best amount for my hair. For me personally, i didn’t not liked that you need to wash your hands after applying and it is not convenient to use on the go. But overall it’s a good product to use and I will definitely purchase it in the future. #gotitfree

Loved it!!!!

#gotitforfree

I was skeptical at first! But after I used it I loved it!!! Super refreshing!!! I wasn’t able to was my hair for 3 days so I thought it would be the perfect time to use it! So I did! The foam was awesome! smelled so nice and didn’t leave any residue on my hands! Was amazing to put in my hair didn’t feel like there was any product in there at all! Definitely will be purchasing more! Highly recommend!!

New Brunswick, Canada

Love this I live this product

I love this product, it's so much better than the normal spray! I didn't fit it left my hair feeling weird or clumpy, and much less aerosol. I loved the smell and it made me feel fresh and my hair look great and easy to style

Oh so fresh!

Such an easy, quick refresh for your hair when you're on the go and even right after a sweaty workout! Didn't think it was suitable for my curls but my hair felt clean and smelled so good! & oh the volume was insane! Of course on days where I have time I would need to add a product or two to sustain some moisture in my hair because the foam alone was a bit drying.
    #BatisteCleansingFoam
    Thank you.
    @BatisteCanada & @ChickAdvisor

February 08, 2020

Not my first choice but would buy again

I received this product free to try it out from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest opinion.

I got to try the Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk. The soft coconut scent was very nice but I have to say the product left me a bit disappointed and wanting for more. Although I feel I really pushed the product to its limits by using it on post hot yoga hair. I feel that it may have potential to just extend a wash day. I do plan on purchasing the product again as a quick refresh for after my workouts as it is definitely better than dry shampoo for those instances.

February 08, 2020

This product worked great for my hair!

I was selected to try this free product in exchange for my honest review with chick advisor. Batiste waterless cleansing foam worked great in between showers. I'm a busy mom of 4 and really loved how convenient it was. I liked the scent very much , it's a pleasant smell. I would recommend this product to all my family and friends.

Lovely scent

I loved this product so much it’s lightweight and apples really easy I have thick hair. I was grateful to have received this from chickadvisor and review for my honest opinion