Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Coconut Milk Reviews
#11 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Shine. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Cactus Water, Almond Oil, and Hibiscus Root

February 13, 2020

Loved this, will definitely buy again

I loved the no rinse shampoo. I used the one for normal to dry hair and I found it to be a great product. It did an excellent job making my hair feel clean and fresh in between washes. It is simple to use, light and airy and super effective! Has a pleasant scent as well! My tween also used the product and loved it. We will be continuing to use it. #gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Dry Shampoo

I like this product. I didn't think I would like putting a mousse texture product into my hair when it was dry, but I enjoy the scent and how it removes some of the oils from my hair without a white streak or drying it out too much like some sprays. I would repurchase for sure.

Amazing product !

I wasn't sure at first because it was foam instead of the usual spray but now I prefer it to spray ! The foam is really easy to apply. Leave it to dry for a minute and her ya go! You have perfect smelling and looking hair instead of greasy in washed hair :D

It's amazing stuff

Batiste waterless cleansing foam is the best dry shampoo I've ever used leaves the hair sleek & shiny in less than a minute I highly recommend it's awesome

Smells Heavenly

The scent is amazing and long lasting! Definitely made my hair feel clean and fresh again. Is a great bang for your buck as you get quite a few uses out of the can I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Batiste waterless cleansing foam with coconut milk . I like

I love Batiste waterless cleansing foam with coconut milk because anytime I want to wash my hair ,there is no west my time and I wash my hair within two minutes .There is no need water and no need to shower. I really like and I recommend my friends and family. I love to give gift ideas for my family. It is very easy to wash hair in winter. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to try this product.

February 12, 2020

It’s become my go to for emergency no wash days

I got this product free to review and I’m in love with this product since...It has a really good smell..The nozzle makes it easy to use..It’s value for your money..It’s a really handy product for those days when you haven’t washed your hair and need to attend an important event..It really makes your hair clean ..The only con is that the next day I felt alot of product had accumulated on my scalp.

February 12, 2020

I would definitely purchase!

I would definitely buy this dry shampoo. It worked for me on days I was in a rush for hair washing. I love the scent also!
    I think this is good product and inexpensive to purchase.

February 12, 2020

Perfect for beautiful hair without water

I have never really like dry shampoo but this was very different it went on ur hair so easy and didn’t have big clumps in parts of ur hair. I really loved it it’s definitely a life changer for me, being a busy mom I don’t always get the time I need to wash and blow dry my hair! So this was a awesome! The smell was also very nice not to strong. I would definitely suggest this to all my family and friends!!!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome product!

I must say that this product exceeded my expectations! I’ve tried dry shampoo before but not this type of cleansing foam! I love the scent! And I’m even surprised how my hair shines after applying it. It is not flat and gives my hair bouncy look. Not greasy too! A must have when travelling or even after gym where it will leaves your hair clean, fresh & smelling good!!