Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root Reviews
#13 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Smooth. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Cactus Water, and Coconut Milk

February 19, 2020

Amazing

I really really enjoyed this product I love the flower foam cleansers they are amazing it really cleaned my makeup off so well and I didn't have to go in twice to get it all off it took everything off in the first shot and my skin felt so smooth and soft and looked so clean and healthy afterwards I would recommend this to anybody it is such a good product such a good cleanser and I love the phoniness of it because then you use a lot less than you would if it was a gel or micellar water

February 18, 2020

Very effective

My daughter has very long hair and washing them is a big thing. SO on Sunday, she had a birthday party to go to and I was sick...so the dry shampoo came to my rescue. It was so easy, fast and the hairs were just like they have been washed the same day!

Loved it so much that it will be my go to product when in emergencies- especially with my daughter's Rapunzel like hair! Glad that I tried it !

February 18, 2020

Much nicer than powder!

I loved the foam mousse, it was easy to apply and the scent was very pleasant. I am concerned about how to recycle this once it's done, but it's working very well for me! My hair felt lighter and less greasy after application.

February 17, 2020

This product is perfect

I love this product,I got this today and this is great product,I used and it looks like I just washed my hair,smells amazing,I love it.i absolutely recommended this to everyone!

February 17, 2020

Refreshing and smells nice!

I received BATISTE WATERLESS CLEANSING FOAM WITH HIBISCUS ROOT to try #forfree. I admit I was not sure what it will be like as I tried the spray dry shampoo before and was not a big fan!
    Tha product is pretty easy to use and smells really nice, dries really quick with no residues.
    Would definitely recommend it when it's harder to wash your hair ( traveling or maybe when it's cold outside).
    I needed several applications for my shoulder length hair so I'm not sure how long the product will last. I didn't see a proposed retail price too so I'm not sure about the value.
    Great product though, works well!

Love it!

I got this product from Chickadvisor to try for free in exchange for my honest review, and I'm so glad I did! This is a perfect product for those days where you feel your hair is a bit greasy and you don't have time to wash it.
    How did I use it: I simply took a bit of foam on my palm and then used my other hand to take a bit of the foam at a time and apply it to my hair.
    The product is true to its words - It does make your hair feel wet initially, but it dries within a minute or two (depending on how much hair you have). It makes my hair feeling smooth, and it looks as if I just washed it!
    I will definitely be repurchasing this product!!

Easy and smells great

I have never been very good at using dry shampoo, but this refresher foam was so easy to use. If you can use mousse, you can definitely use this!! My hair feels soft and smells amazing. I will 100% purchase this once this can runs out.

5 Stars

I love the BATISTE WATERLESS CLEANSING FOAM WITH HIBISCUS ROOT, I really wish I know this product earlier. It is so much fun with the foam, great smell and works really great.

Works great

I love this cleansing foam. It's unique and works great. I used it a few times over three weeks. Very light and the scent is amazing.

If you are running out the house and just needs a quick hair refresher then this product is right for you.

February 15, 2020

Amazing!

This product will likely become a new staple in my work locker! I'm a big fan of dry shampoo so I was very curious to try this product. I love the formulation as a mousse - it reminds me of the days that I used to wear mousse and it has a light airy texture. Unlike dry shampoo - it does not leave any white residue in my hair. I used this after a long day at work and it instantly gave my hair life again. I'm going to keep it at work so my hair can look fresh all day. It smells absolutely heavenly which is just a bonus on top of how effective it was. The bottle/packaging is so pretty and it's a a very good size (larger than what I was imagining). I've been using it for a few days now and I'm already in love with it. I would highly recommend this product.