Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root Reviews
#13 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Smooth. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Cactus Water, and Coconut Milk

Smells amazing

I really enjoyed this product. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I am impressed. It has a very mousse-y texture but blends into the hair well. It does not make your hair stiff or sticky. It smells absolutely amazing but not offensively strong. I would definitely make this part of my regular hair care routine. I don't think I will give up aerosol spray entirely but I'll put this in my rotation.

United States

In love with this!

Wow! Having thick, wavy, frizz prone hair J was really uncertain how this product would work for me. I almost always use heat on my hair and was concerned that my hair would become wet and revert to it's natural texture but I was wrong! I am an avid dry shampoo user and this stuff blows dry shampoo out of the gate. This leaves no residue and leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. I dab it on my roots then rub it in, within seconds my hair is dry and refreshed. I use this on 3 and 4 day hair and it works amazing even after the gym. I'm honestly super impressed and will definitely purchase again in the future!

3.2/5

February 13, 2020

Liked it, but didn’t work as well as I hoped

I have used Batiste Dry shampoo in the past, so I was thrilled when I received this sample to try. Being a mom of two little girls, it is hard to always have time to wash your hair. I tried this on day 3 (since I washed my hair) to ensure absolute effectiveness! I found you had to use LOTS of product to get it to work in your hair. I didn’t like putting wet mouse in my hair as it felt sticky, but it worked to get the unwashed hair feeling out. I was impressed but with how much I had to use, and the feeling of it being applied, I probably wouldn’t buy it again. I’ll stick with the dry shampoo. #freesample

Waterless Foam

I like this product better than other dry shampoos because it doesn’t leave a white residue in my hair. It’s an interesting foam because it’s still dry, so it doesn’t spread much. It does have a flowery smell to it, but I’d prefer if it were odourless. All in all it’s a great product and works well and I would prefer this over other typical dry shampoos

No white powder

I love this Batiste Cleansing Foam because it cleanses and adds volume to my hair. No white powdery mess and it’s way easier to apply. A little amount is good enough for one application. I love the smell as well. I hope they manufacture in small size so it’s easier to carry in my purse.

2.7/5

Pas concluant pour moi

J'ai essayée votre mousse et je ne peux pas dire que c'est très efficace pour moi, j'ai les cheveux assez long et très épais, il aurait fallu que j'utilise tout le contenant pour voir un changement 😏😏😏
    Ça peut être efficace pour les cheveux courts, je ne pourrais vous le dire

February 13, 2020

This foam is a life changer!!

I am absolutely and completely in love with this Batiste Cleansing Foam! Not only does it smell AMAZING, it also actually works, plus its SO easy to use!! I am not very well versed when it comes to hair or styling products, but this cleansing foam is so easy to use, even I couldn't mess it up. Plus the fact that it actually works, it takes hair that hasn't been washed in three days and makes it look like I just washed it! AMAZING!!!

Wow

J’ai reçu ce produit lors d’un banc d’essai de chickadvisor et wow ! Pas fervente de l’autre shampoing sec, j’ai été agréablement surprise par celui-là ! L'odeur est parfaite et la sensation dans les cheveux aussi

February 13, 2020

It does a magic to your hair

I usually don’t shampoo my hair everyday,and next day it gets oily,but when I used this product it was amazing,I only use two pumps it was enough for my hairs,the foam is very light,not at all sticky,smell amazing and make your hair fresh ,feels clean and absorb oil.Will definitely buy it again.

February 12, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Surprising for me

I have never used this type of product before. It never left my hair greasy or oily which was awesome. It made my hair feel silky and not greasy. It was just like I never had any product in my hair at all which was great.