Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root Reviews
#13 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Smooth. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Cactus Water, and Coconut Milk

This was just ok for me

This foam left my hair smooth, and it does dry quickly just as advertised. It leaves no white cast, no stickiness, and did not weigh down my hair or leave any texture. I experimented with how much to use, and how many days between washes. I just couldn't get my hair to look clean. It was smooth and shiny, but it was the greasy looking shine. It felt less oily to the touch, but that's it.

Wow

J'ai essayé le Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root et je peux vous certifié que son efficacité est épatante! Mes cheveux semble frais et non gras. L'odeur de cheveux gras est complètement disparu pour faire place a l'odeur merveilleuse d'hibiscus.

#BatisteCleansingFoam

Je n'ai commencer qu'a utiliser du dry shampoo dans la derniere annee jen ai essayer plusieurs sorte mais celle que jaime le plus est la marque batiste sa sens bon les cheveux ne sont pas gras ou sec apres utilisation jadore ces produit et la mousse et bien a++++++++++++++++

Amazing

I really really enjoyed this product I love the flower foam cleansers they are amazing it really cleaned my makeup off so well and I didn't have to go in twice to get it all off it took everything off in the first shot and my skin felt so smooth and soft and looked so clean and healthy afterwards I would recommend this to anybody it is such a good product such a good cleanser and I love the phoniness of it because then you use a lot less than you would if it was a gel or micellar water

February 19, 2020

Very convenient & leaves hair smelling great

In just under a minute, I get shower fresh hair with this new waterless cleansing foam. Didn't need to rinse after using it. My hair feels clean, non greasy and smell really good. Perfect for those crazy busy days. Highly recommended.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I love this stuff.

Ok so. I am a florist so you can imagine how busy it just was with Valentine’s Day. The days are long and sometimes a full on shower just wasn’t an option but the cleansing foam was! It was perfect for those busy days. Works well has a great smell and the texture is nice.

Great for short hair

I like the idea to make dry shampoo in form of foam like Batiste waterless cleansing foam with hibiscus root.
    The smell is amazing and it doesn’t leave residues. It’s easy to apply and takes minutes to dry out leaving my hair looks not greasy. Unfortunately the effect doesn’t last long for me , in an hour I felt greasiness again. But it works great just for refreshing hair and styling them in a bun or ponytail.
    I received it free to try and review.

2.7/5

February 19, 2020

Smells great but doesn’t make my hair look clean

I received this product free in exchange for my review.

I’m a huge fan of Batiste Dry Shampoo so I was very excited to test out the waterless cleansing foam! Unfortunately it didn’t live up to my expectations. While it was easy to apply & smelled great I found it left my hair looking greasy. I’ll stick to my batiste dry shampoo!

February 18, 2020

Very effective

My daughter has very long hair and washing them is a big thing. SO on Sunday, she had a birthday party to go to and I was sick...so the dry shampoo came to my rescue. It was so easy, fast and the hairs were just like they have been washed the same day!

Loved it so much that it will be my go to product when in emergencies- especially with my daughter's Rapunzel like hair! Glad that I tried it !

February 18, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Refresh Your Hair Any Where

I love that with a few pumps, you can refresh your hair any where. Not only does it make your hair feel clean, it also gives your hair a body boost. The only down side to me is that I found the scent a little too powerful. But, I would definitely use it again.