Baybody Retinol Moisturizer Cream Reviews

Good - 0

December 01, 2017

My Organic Zone Retinol Moisturizer Cream for my dry skin

This is a best face moisturizer! I have a combination of dry and oily skin. I tend to get hormonal acne on my chin and my skin can also get dry and flaky. I started using my organic zone’s Retinol Moisturizer Cream once per day for a week to see if the retinol cream was too strong and my skin reacted well to it so after one week I used it morning and night.

Even my mom bought some immediately after seeing my results. I hope this review has been helpful. I know how hard it is to buy beauty products without knowing true results. Just make sure you give this product time to do its magic!

August 12, 2016

I have very sensitive skin and this cream caused no irritate at all. I has a lovely feel on my face and I wake up in the morning with this smooth texture still present. The last time I experienced this with a skin cream, it was a very expensive brand (L'Occitane) that I received as a gift. So far, I am as pleased with this product as a product more than twice the cost.

Because tis product contains retinol, I expect it will lighten some of the darken areas on my face (as other creams with retinol have in the past).

PROS:
    * Feels great on my face
    * No irritation despite having very sensitive skin
    * You don't need to use a large amount, the cream spread smoothly and evenly on my skin
    * Reasonable cost for a product with retinol

CONS:
    * None

THE BOTTOM LINE:
    My only reason for a 4 star review is that it take a couple of weeks for my sun spots to lighten. If this happens, as expect it will, due to the retinol, I will revise my review to heart-felt 5.