bear paw banana flavoured
Good

bear paw banana flavoured Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 295 in Granola Bars

June 06, 2017

we loved these as fast easy snack on the go.
    even hubby like price was good too.
    nutritional value wasnt bad . love that most stores sell too.
    my daycare kids now eat as snack daily

2.7/5

May 29, 2017

I did not like these at all. They were dry and bland and flavourless to me. They have some pretty neat flavours but the taste did not come out. I think kids may like this more than adults would.

May 10, 2017

These are my daughters favourite! She loves bananas and these are perfect for in the car or to throw in the diaper bag. She calls them cookies so its like a healthy treat for her. Makes this momma happy!

May 01, 2017

My son just loves these he takes them in his lunch everyday for school and there a great snack when on the run amd just need something to hold him over before dinner ect.

March 30, 2017

It's hard to find snacks to send in lunches. Not with Bear paws I know my Hilda gonna eat it and I know it's school approved . Thank you so much for helping making packing lunches easier

March 14, 2017

It taste just like banana bread, and the kids eat the whole box in one sitting, it makes a great snack for school and work, would taste really good if chocolate chips added

January 25, 2017

These cookies are sooo good!! They taste fantastic and are so easy to take on the go. My favourite is the banana flavour and the kids love them too! Really like the individual wrapping as in ensures freshness!

February 15, 2016

These are excellent. My kids and I love them! They do the trick when you're craving banana bread! I like how they're convenient and easy to open for the kids! Noone ever says no to bear paws!