Bear Paws Chocolate Chip Cookies

Bear Paws Chocolate Chip Cookies Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 46 in Cookies

June 03, 2017

Bear paws are a favourite of my neice and nephews so my pantry is always stocked for when they come over . They're soft , chewy, fresh and full of chocolate chips . They're shaped like bear paws and two come in a package . They have a variety of different flavours to choose from. I grab them from Walmart when they go on sale .

May 31, 2017

I know these are aimed towards a younger audience, but I absolutely love them. I have a huge sweet tooth, so these are perfect for my cravings. They're prepackaged in pairs so they're really convenient to grab n' go.

May 31, 2017

Bear Paws are soft, moist, freshly baked, have a great texture and good amount of milk chocolate chips. 2 in a pack, good size cookies with bear paw shape. Chocolate Chip ones are a huge favourite for my household. they make a great snack, good for school lunches.

2.3/5

May 01, 2017

Our kids actually prefer the no name type of cookies compared to these
    They're very crumbly sometimes
    They usually waste the second cookie in the package because it's too much for them

March 24, 2017

Ok so Bear Paws are more aimed towards a younger audience but I love them! The chocolate chip is my favourite out of all of them. I love the taste of these, the chocolate chips are delicious and the cookie has a really nice texture. A fun snack!

June 04, 2016

I would buy these for my Grandson me and him would sit down eat the Bear Paws while we watch cartoon shows that he liked on t.v. these are so good soft and chewy

January 27, 2016

I buy these for my daughter but I like them too,they have a nice chocolate chip flavor and a soft moist cookie ,they come in packs of two with a couple of packs in the box,just the perfect serving size for a snack and these cookies go on sale all the time

2.7/5

November 22, 2015

These cookies are convenient, but they have such a fake plasticky taste. I don't think I will buy these again.

October 02, 2015

This is amazing for my younger cousins who are craving snacks.

September 02, 2015

These are awesome, who doesn't love a soft cookie. And you feel very satisfied with the amount in one package

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)