Bear Paws Chocolate Chip Cookies Reviews
#13 in Cookies

2.8/5

October 01, 2017

Not a Fan

I know that the Bear Paw cookies are a classic, but I'm not a huge fan of theirs. While I do like the taste of the chocolate, it's actually the cookie itself I don't enjoy. In my opinion it's a little too soft and I prefer my cookies to have a crunch factor to them

Yum

Great snack for school. Soft and tasty and not too sugary. I've been buying it for many years and I hope it never disappears from the supermarket shelves!

September 28, 2017

Bear paws are the best!!

I love the Bear Paw cookies because they are super convienent. They are my favorite grab and go. I like all the flavors, especially the chocolate chip

Son loves them

Bear paws are delicious, I bought them for my son n tried one let's say I have to buy more( he did have sum too) he devoured his cookie so fast. N I love how soft they are. Very yummy.

September 25, 2017

Tasty treat for the whole family

My family really did enjoy testing this product. It was a wonderful surprise to receive this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I think this will be a new favorite snack! And .....Mom's now too. Soft and crunchy textures make for a delicious and healthy treat!

June 03, 2017

Bear paws are a favourite of my neice and nephews so my pantry is always stocked for when they come over . They're soft , chewy, fresh and full of chocolate chips . They're shaped like bear paws and two come in a package . They have a variety of different flavours to choose from. I grab them from Walmart when they go on sale .

May 31, 2017

I know these are aimed towards a younger audience, but I absolutely love them. I have a huge sweet tooth, so these are perfect for my cravings. They're prepackaged in pairs so they're really convenient to grab n' go.

May 31, 2017

Bear Paws are soft, moist, freshly baked, have a great texture and good amount of milk chocolate chips. 2 in a pack, good size cookies with bear paw shape. Chocolate Chip ones are a huge favourite for my household. they make a great snack, good for school lunches.

2.3/5

May 01, 2017

Our kids actually prefer the no name type of cookies compared to these
    They're very crumbly sometimes
    They usually waste the second cookie in the package because it's too much for them

March 24, 2017

Ok so Bear Paws are more aimed towards a younger audience but I love them! The chocolate chip is my favourite out of all of them. I love the taste of these, the chocolate chips are delicious and the cookie has a really nice texture. A fun snack!