Bear Paws Crackers Cheddar Reviews
#37 in Crackers

December 09, 2019

Toddler Favourite

My toddler asks for Bear Paw crackers over the competition every time. He has a constant supply in his little snack trap cup.

We've started to use these in a kids trail mix with raisins, pretzels and chocolate chips.

December 09, 2019

Made with fruits and veggies

Perfect snack for my child's lunch box. Light cheese taste. Shaped like cute little bear's paws. Made with fruits and vegetables do it has a lot of added vitamins and no sugar.

June 05, 2019

Better than gold fish

My son loves these. We always use to get gold fish. We decided to try these because he enjoys all the bear paw products. We must say these were very yummy. I really like the resealble pack keeps them nice and fresh..

April 23, 2019

I always love beat paws products

This is pretty much like goldfish, but by another brand. The taste is great and I like to take it as a snack! The packaging keeps your crackers fresh and crunchy! Really liked it and would absolutely recommend it!

March 25, 2019

Grandkids Love ‘Em

Bear Paws Crackers Cheddar flavour is the best snack for little ones... easy to eat, not as hard to bite/chew as ‘Goldfish’ and great flavour. Perfect for little hands with real Cheddar Cheese and real fruits & vegetables for great flavour & nutrition.

March 11, 2019

Idéal pour les collations!

C'est petites bouchées de fromage en forme de pattes d'ours sont mignonnes et délicieuses. En petit format, elles se transportent facilement dans les collations des enfants.

2.7/5

February 07, 2019

I proberly would not buy again

I would not buy this product again i did not like the taste it was good on price and quality but did not like the taste. Ifthe taste was a bit better then i would buy it again

May 11, 2018

Immediate swap

Sorry goldfish crackers but you have been replaced. Taste is exactly the same and ingredient list is satisfying. Anything I can do to get extra fruit and veggies in my youngest is worth it. The brand is already well liked by the kids and was easily accepted as the new fun cheese crackers in his lunchbag. My only complaint is I bought the box of prepackaged bags and the serving sizes were a little large for a snack.

2.7/5

April 30, 2018

Not as good as hoping

I didn't try them but my kids did, and they didn't go over well. Despite being something new and from Bear Paws, they asked to go back to their Goldfish. Such a shame too, I was excited that they had come up with a competitive product and (hopefully) healthier than Goldfish. But it was requested that I do not buy them again. Sorry Bear Paws!

March 16, 2018

I would recommend this product

The kids were excited to try these when they first came out. I liked that they weren't loaded with fat like some other cracker packages and that they contained dried veggies and fruits.