Bear Paws - Soft Granola Cookie Reviews
#146 in Cookies

March 13, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I do believe these are the absolute best soft cookies i have ever bought and i would definitely recommend them to friends and family. Thank you bear pawz for making my life yummier.

October 11, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

YUMMY

Received this for free to try. The bear paws soft granola are amazing! Both my 3 year old and my 6 year old loved them. They thought they were chewy and chocolately. Personally, I enjoyed them as well. Not too sweet and not too bland. They have a bit of crunch to them but are soft as well. They are great for a quick snack afterschool .
    They are $2.99 for a box of 6 and while that is a bit pricey, you can often find bear paws on sale so stock up then!

October 08, 2017

I am a fan of this product!

This is a great addition to the children's lunch box. I like them best when they are on sale, that's when I buy more than two. It's always the first item that the kids eat from their lunch - that says a lot.

October 07, 2017

My kids love these

My kids love Bear Paws already and they loved this flavour too. They don't eat a lot of treats but they can usually take something special a couple of times a week and Bear Paws is one of the few treats I buy for them.

Even though there is still some sugar in these, I like that the first ingredients are oats and quinoa. Plus they're fine to add into their lunch boxes since they're peanut free and school safe. Individually wrapped makes them easy to grab too. Two thumbs up from both my kiddos.