Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

March 29, 2020

Love the way this blends makeup

Absolutely favourite way to blend make-up. I don’t know what I was doing before I found the beauty blender. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a way to blend their make-up to look more polished and “skin-like”. Caution - don’t use with thin liquid foundations.

February 27, 2020

Once you use this sponge, nothing compares

With this sponge I apply my foundation and concealer, and it gives me such a flawless finish. I use it damp and bounce the product where it has to go, no other sponges compare

February 10, 2020
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Never apply foundation without!

I was bought some cheaper drug store brand one years ago and really didn’t like the way it make my foundation really light as it absorbed a lot of the product. My partner then bought me one of these as a stocking filler and I can’t count how many I have bought since. I use it for bb cream, foundation, powder... you name it I have one for each thing. I love the way they feel and how flawless they make my foundation look.

February 03, 2020

Significantly improved my makeup Routine

The beauty blender is the best way I’ve found to evenly blend my foundation it is so much better than the other makeup sponges I use to use cheap make up sponges and they left my skin crusty and uneven the beauty blender will change your life

January 14, 2020

Can’t live without this

This is one of my all time favorite beauty tools. It’s super soft and very easy to clean. If you’ve been on the fence about this product, you have to try it. You’ll never look back!

October 09, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Wouldn’t use anything else!

I’ve tried brushes and fingers and nothing quite does the job for me unlike this. I wouldn’t use anything else again. Paired with the right foundation it’s so easy to do especially with 3 kids 😂

August 27, 2019

Definitely a good product

Works amazingly on my skin and blends my makeup in very well and doesn’t remove half of my makeup off my face, and it does go way way bigger when wet!

August 26, 2019

Cannot live without this

I use this product to apply my foundation , concealer and undereye powder. Ive been using them for years and honestly dont even remember what it was like to apply makeup with a brush. This definitely changed the makeup world in a good way. I will most likely continue to buy these sponges for the rest of my life! I replace them about twice a year and clean them every other day.

August 25, 2019

The best

It is better than any brush or sponge you may use I have a lot of makeup brush, but this makes the foundation cream merges comfortably and smoothly now I do not use any kind of brush only and sometimes I put water, making it easier to use

August 25, 2019

Great beauty tool if you can afford a splurge

This sponge has become my new best friend. I was never that happy with the streaky finish that some brushes can leave on the skin. With this sponge you can fine-tune exactly how much product you want where. It’s great for application of foundation concealer and even setting powder. Washes and dries easily and doesn’t absorb odours. It’s held up for many months with constant washing and frequent use. I’ll definitely repurchase this when or if I need to. Next time I’ll go for the tan one so the stain left from foundation doesn’t gross out my husband when he sees it on the bathroom counter.

Price is a little up there for what it is but I have gotten tonnes of use out of this little guy so I would say its worth it.