Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

January 30, 2019

Indispensable

J’adore le beauty blender pour appliquer mon fond de teint! Je ne m’en passerais plus. L’eponge n’absorbe pas le fond de teint donc celle-ci est très efficace! Je recommande

January 30, 2019

Awesome!

I had heard a lot of great things about the Beauty Blender, and was becoming tired of the streaky look that regular make-up brushes were giving me...so I thought I would give the blender a try. I am glad that I did! It definitely needs to be soaked in water first (which I was super skeptical about....but now I understand why!) The blender gives a super natural look to my foundation (and blush and bronzer). I never feel like I am wasting product with the Beauty Blender. Application is a lot faster now and It just gives a much better overall look than any other brush or sponge that I have used in the past.

January 12, 2019

Amazing!

If you do not have a beauty blender in your makeup collection...you need one. I love mine I use them all the time for foundation concealer and highlighting. I absolutely recommend this product🙂

January 01, 2019

I would recommend this product any day.

When you use the makeup sponge it doesn’t absorb the makeup. It doesn’t leave a “spongey” look on your face. It lasts long and doesn’t deteriorate.

November 30, 2018

No looking back!

While I find these sponges expensive, they do deliver. They are the perfect size and shape. The material is durable and easy to clean. It is one cosemetic accessory that I will never be without!

November 30, 2018

the OG

I guess beauty blender is the first famous sponge blender but there are too many substitutes out there nowadays. It is not a cheap sponge, but it gets work done. Do I need to put a lot of money on an applicator? Maybe not. But I keep going back to buy some more..

October 03, 2018

Expensive but effective

I have tons of blushes from all the big names but when it comes to foundation, the beauty blender is my go to. Add a little water and foundation and dab. It blends foundation flawlessly. Knockoffs simply dont do the job like the original.

September 30, 2018

A must have for me

I went ages going with the actual beauty bleander, I believed what everyone was saying about it being no better then it’s cheaper rivals. That is untill I revived o e in my Fun Fit Fab fall box. I was shocked to say the least. It blends my foundation better then any other sponge. It’s softer then the other sponges, makes fast work of putting my foundation and concealer on. Although I would love if the product was cheaper, nothing I have used compares.

September 04, 2018

Worth every $

This is hands down my favourite beauty tool! It's great for foundation, concealer and overall blending your makeup well. I will never use anything else for blending my foundation. I clean it after every use and it works as good as new the next time!

September 02, 2018

My Favorite!

I can not live with out the beauty blender. Sometimes these work better then actual make up brushes. I don’t like the fact that you always have to get it wet before using it.