Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

February 27, 2015

Teardrop makeup sponges are fantastic for a smooth finish. I definitely recommend that you purchase one. However, the knock off brands are usually just as useful as the name brands. I purchased a few for myself for less than a dollar online. That being said, they are FANTASTIC products! The one downside is that sponges tend to suck up more of your product over time. Personally, I like to start with a foundation brush to apply my makeup and use the sponge to blend the edges. This seems to prevent the sponge from sucking up all my product.

February 27, 2015

While the beauty blender is a great makeup tool, this specific name brand isn't worth it. I've tried a few other knock-off versions that work just as well but for a fraction of the price. Try a few different out to see what I mean. Personally I'd stick with the knock-offs, but the concept of the tool itself is awesome!

January 27, 2015

Perfect to apply foundation and or concealer . Gives the foundation a flawless light look when applied. It's also very easy to clean!

January 27, 2015

Beauty blender is amazing. I think every girl should own one.

January 20, 2015

I was skeptical about this sponge, especially when people were saying that it changed their lives. After using it, I completely understand. The flawlessness this sponge gives blew my mind away. Its the first applicator that has concealed by undereye circles without effort, and without leaving the concealer look cakey.

2.8/5

January 17, 2015

For my skin this product was not good. First of all, I have very oily skin and the beauty blender tends to make my skin look super oily. It works great, but i prefer using a concealer or foundation brush. The price is also a little on the expensive side.

January 13, 2015

Amazing product to give you that flawless look! I wasn't sure about the price at first but this is something I used daily! Very easy to care for and is a must have for any make up lover!

January 08, 2015

It blends out your foundation wonderfully and gives your face a natural finish. It was so soft and supple on my skin and made my complexion flawless and airbrush-like. The best part about it is that it grows when you wet it! You have to use it wet or else it will be like any other regular sponge. I would highly recommend this to anyone, any skin type!

January 08, 2015

The beauty blender gets tons of hype and for good reason! It really does make liquid foundation go on sooo smooth and flawless. Its effortless too with this sponge instead of a brush. I will never stray away its pretty great! The solid cleanser that comes with this works great as well.

January 07, 2015

I love my bb! Its perfect to blend foundation and concealer swamlessly. The bb is very soft and truly a miracle product. Its very easy to use and comes in a cute packaging. The only downside is the price but its good investment for all makeup junkies! I would recommend this to everyone..