Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

January 07, 2015

I bought this because everyone and their dog has it. It was one of the best purchases I have made. I love it. The beauty blender bends everything out perfectly. I don't think I can ever go back to a normal sponge again.

January 06, 2015

Love this sponge, works great with my dry skin. I've tried dupes and none of them work as well. Expensive, but worth it.

January 06, 2015

Sooooooo I went to the makeup show a couple years ago and bought my beauty blender there for almost half the price. I also bought a dupe thats from crown brushes organe and is double sided. This was my first time everusing something like this to apply my foundation and after using both the beauty blender is way too much money compared to the crown brushes dupe.So even though it works, not worth the price.

shearkatrina.com

December 06, 2014

I used to use a foundation brush...... Then I was introduced to the beauty blender.. Oh my wow, I have never looked back.. I only use the beauty blender now and the cleansing balm to clean my foundation off of it.. This is the best purchase I've ever made from sephora. Thank you for introducing this to me sales lady at sephora Limeridge mall Hamilton Ontario.

December 05, 2014

The best! This is one of my staples for applying my makeup and concealer. If you have dry skin especially I find this is great because it makes your foundation go on so smoothly.

It's quick and easy, just soak the sponge in water, squeeze all the water out just so it's damp to use. Every foundation looks so much better using this. It is pricey but worth every penny and it will last you forever.

December 05, 2014

I liked the beauty blender sponge as it lets me blend in the foundation, bb creams and when I am highlighting and conturing my face. I did just find out that you have to wet it before applying the makeup so I havent tried it that way yet. However I find it works really well for me when in need of blending makeup and under eyes. I like the product.

December 01, 2014

I have used brushes to apply my foundation for the past year and recently purchased the beauty blender sponge. I absolutely love it. I use have the foundation that I would use when applying with my brushes and the coverage is even and it actually makes my foundation feel more light weight!!!!!

November 28, 2014

During Sephora's last boxing day sale, I snagged two beauty blenders for the price of one in a cute little packaging - one black and one pink. I didn't really think it would make much of a difference in blending but I actually began to use it every day and am really loving how smoothly it blends out my BB cushion and concealer. It doesn't absorb too much of the product either and the pointed tip of the blender is ideal for corners (nose, around the mouth, under the eye).

November 22, 2014

I am convert!!! I used a foundation brush for year to apply my foundation, but this little sponge has changed my life forever.
    I purchase the Beauty Blender at Sephora just over 2 months ago on a whim, heard about through a friend. I thought it was a little pricey while checking out, but soon realized I had made the greatest investment of my life - in terms of make-up that is.

I use Rimmel BB Cream as my daily foundation and when paired with the sponge, it gives me amazing coverage - I barely have to add my coverup- as the sponge evens out my skin, covers blemishes and blends into a uniform coverage. All you have to do is dampen it under the faucet, pat it dry, and then go. You can also cover so much more surface area at once compared to a brush! Go get it!

November 21, 2014

This unique beauty sponge is a must need for every makeup lover. Gives a complete finished look along with ample coverage.