Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

August 25, 2011

I bought this off ebeauty.ca because for the looooongest time I keep reading about this makeup sponge in magazines and stuff - Kim Kardashian apparently uses it and we all know how much she cakes on the makeup - and it was free shipping anyway (plus the brand's website is more expensive - 26 bucks). I used the sponge to apply my liquid foundation and it worked pretty well. It's WAY better than using those dingy sponge applicators that you buy in bulk packages at Shoppers, because those are too small, the makeup always gets on my hands, and you have to throw them out after a couple uses anyway.

Anyway, I like that it's latex-free, and it doesn't smell or anything like that. I also tried it with my MAC Studio Fix powder foundation and it worked pretty good too. I love that I can use it for either wet or dry foundation. You can wash it, but I'm worried that after a couple months it might not be as durable anymore. So here's hoping it doesn't fall apart! Doesn't seem like it will, but I paid good money for it so fingers are crossed. :)