Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

April 14, 2019

Amazing sponge but I've found a replacement

This has changed how I apply my makeup everyday. I love the finish and it is so her/ beginner friendly. Although I love the beauty blender I've found that you can achieve the same results with the real techniques sponge

April 14, 2019

Flawless application

The beauty blender always makes sure I have flawless looking skin. I use it to apply any cream products and highlighters. Gives such a natural glowy look every time!

April 05, 2019

I was skeptical at first BUT!

We all know the old sponge applicator for liquid foundation was a dud ! I was defenitely skeptical at first , thought to myself, “ ya this is going to be another fail” but was so surprised and kind of annoyed I didn’t try it sooner ! The application of liquid foundation is so much more even and light you don’t feel like you need 5 pounds of foundation on to get decent coverage ! This product is great and I would totally recommend !

February 22, 2019

Better than all other blenders

I have multiple beauty blenders but the original one is my fav, gentle on skin and with the same brand cleanser I use it to apply daily foundation. I clean it weekly with the cleanser

February 22, 2019

blend girl

I have multiple beauty blenders and non out performs the authentic beauty blender. I love this sponge! Its the ultimate blending tool to blend out concealer & foundation. The only downside for me was the cost. i personally think the price if ridiculous, but when in rome.

Must have

The beauty blender sponge is a staple . And always part of my makeup routine all the time . I can’t live without it . It works and the best of all beauty sponges. .

2.8/5

Too expensive

Not worth that much money honestly. I always reach for the ones I get at winners over this one, usually less than $10 for 2 🤷‍♀️ Classic case of paying for the brand over the product. Don’t waste your money honey.

February 20, 2019

Beauty blender a must for your make up routine

I call this the little magical make up sponge!

It does miracles. It blends the make up perfectly! Perfect to apply foundation and to use to blend your contouring!

Love it!!!

January 30, 2019

Indispensable

J’adore le beauty blender pour appliquer mon fond de teint! Je ne m’en passerais plus. L’eponge n’absorbe pas le fond de teint donc celle-ci est très efficace! Je recommande

January 30, 2019

No a fan

Sadly, I have to take a pass on this product. I've never been a fan of beauty/make-up blenders. I got it for christmas & figured I might as well try it. But I find with blenders, you need about 10 different sizes, for all the different areas on the face.
    I've been using plain out white make-up sponges for years & really dont see a difference in the two. Sorry beauty blender!