Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

February 22, 2019

Better than all other blenders

I have multiple beauty blenders but the original one is my fav, gentle on skin and with the same brand cleanser I use it to apply daily foundation. I clean it weekly with the cleanser

February 22, 2019

blend girl

I have multiple beauty blenders and non out performs the authentic beauty blender. I love this sponge! Its the ultimate blending tool to blend out concealer & foundation. The only downside for me was the cost. i personally think the price if ridiculous, but when in rome.

February 21, 2019

Must have

The beauty blender sponge is a staple . And always part of my makeup routine all the time . I can’t live without it . It works and the best of all beauty sponges. .

2.8/5

February 20, 2019

Too expensive

Not worth that much money honestly. I always reach for the ones I get at winners over this one, usually less than $10 for 2 🤷‍♀️ Classic case of paying for the brand over the product. Don’t waste your money honey.

February 20, 2019

Beauty blender a must for your make up routine

I call this the little magical make up sponge!

It does miracles. It blends the make up perfectly! Perfect to apply foundation and to use to blend your contouring!

Love it!!!

Indispensable

J’adore le beauty blender pour appliquer mon fond de teint! Je ne m’en passerais plus. L’eponge n’absorbe pas le fond de teint donc celle-ci est très efficace! Je recommande

No a fan

Sadly, I have to take a pass on this product. I've never been a fan of beauty/make-up blenders. I got it for christmas & figured I might as well try it. But I find with blenders, you need about 10 different sizes, for all the different areas on the face.
    I've been using plain out white make-up sponges for years & really dont see a difference in the two. Sorry beauty blender!

Awesome!

I had heard a lot of great things about the Beauty Blender, and was becoming tired of the streaky look that regular make-up brushes were giving me...so I thought I would give the blender a try. I am glad that I did! It definitely needs to be soaked in water first (which I was super skeptical about....but now I understand why!) The blender gives a super natural look to my foundation (and blush and bronzer). I never feel like I am wasting product with the Beauty Blender. Application is a lot faster now and It just gives a much better overall look than any other brush or sponge that I have used in the past.

January 26, 2019

makes foundation application a breeze

Applying foundation with a beauty blender sponge makes getting ready in the morning a breeze and leave your face with an airbrushed look. However, I find that these sponges need to be replaced every 4 months as they start to tear after regular use and washing! It is bit pricey for something that needs to be replaced frequently and for that reason, i would prefer using brusbes to apply foundation, as they generally last longer than sponges.

January 12, 2019

Amazing!

If you do not have a beauty blender in your makeup collection...you need one. I love mine I use them all the time for foundation concealer and highlighting. I absolutely recommend this product🙂