Beauty Blender Makeup Sponge Reviews

An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. The unique shape and exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste. Use it with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product.

January 30, 2019

Awesome!

I had heard a lot of great things about the Beauty Blender, and was becoming tired of the streaky look that regular make-up brushes were giving me...so I thought I would give the blender a try. I am glad that I did! It definitely needs to be soaked in water first (which I was super skeptical about....but now I understand why!) The blender gives a super natural look to my foundation (and blush and bronzer). I never feel like I am wasting product with the Beauty Blender. Application is a lot faster now and It just gives a much better overall look than any other brush or sponge that I have used in the past.

January 26, 2019

makes foundation application a breeze

Applying foundation with a beauty blender sponge makes getting ready in the morning a breeze and leave your face with an airbrushed look. However, I find that these sponges need to be replaced every 4 months as they start to tear after regular use and washing! It is bit pricey for something that needs to be replaced frequently and for that reason, i would prefer using brusbes to apply foundation, as they generally last longer than sponges.

January 12, 2019

Amazing!

If you do not have a beauty blender in your makeup collection...you need one. I love mine I use them all the time for foundation concealer and highlighting. I absolutely recommend this product🙂

January 10, 2019

Works well

I really love beauty blender and it works so good when it comes to blending out my foundation,concealer and setting my face with powder. My only complaint is that it’s kind of pricey so I tend to buy them when I have a gift card or by using a coupon.

January 01, 2019

I would recommend this product any day.

When you use the makeup sponge it doesn’t absorb the makeup. It doesn’t leave a “spongey” look on your face. It lasts long and doesn’t deteriorate.

November 30, 2018

No looking back!

While I find these sponges expensive, they do deliver. They are the perfect size and shape. The material is durable and easy to clean. It is one cosemetic accessory that I will never be without!

November 30, 2018

the OG

I guess beauty blender is the first famous sponge blender but there are too many substitutes out there nowadays. It is not a cheap sponge, but it gets work done. Do I need to put a lot of money on an applicator? Maybe not. But I keep going back to buy some more..

2.2/5

October 07, 2018
    Western Australia, Australia

Beauty blender

I purchased this hoping it would make me look flawless and make it easier to apply foundation. It’s a good sponge but I have recently found sponges half the price and work x100 times better.

2.0/5

October 06, 2018

not happy purchase

I purchased for full price hoping it will be good and worth it but apparently it was not ! just after few times i used it ripped off and looked 100 year old !

October 03, 2018

Expensive but effective

I have tons of blushes from all the big names but when it comes to foundation, the beauty blender is my go to. Add a little water and foundation and dab. It blends foundation flawlessly. Knockoffs simply dont do the job like the original.