Becca champagne pop highlighter Reviews

October 30, 2019
    South Dakota, United States

Glow city

This highlighter is a staple. It's powerful. I will continue to purchase this highlighter every time I run out of it until the end of time. That's how good it is. I recommend every one tried it at least once in their lifetime.

October 29, 2019

One of my favorite highlighter!

I bought the mini size to try it since i’ve heard so many great comments about this product and honestly i don’t regret it! The color is really pretty and the highlight stays for a long time!

June 04, 2019

First ever?!

Champagne Pop was the first highlighter I EVER purchased and can you blame me? Being a Jaclyn Hill fan is what brought me to it... But the product is what kept me coming. It is so buttery and beautiful on the skin. I know a lot more about highlighters now and prefer the shade "Opal" (especially during the winter - I'm incredibly pale), but Champagne Pop is still my go-to summer bronze enhancer.

April 01, 2019

The GLOW

This is such a beautiful and wonderful highlighter! It's my go to and I love using it on my eyes as a shadow on the center of the lid & on my inner corner! It with every dollar

March 25, 2019

Beautiful Highlighter

There have been so many reviews on this product and for once the hype is all true. I was hesitant to spend the $$ on this ONE product, but if you are able to afford it, I would definitely buy it (there are good options on the market at reasonable prices so don't worry if this is out of your price range).
    The colour of Champagne Pop is just gorgeous and looks good on me when I am at my palest to when I have a tan. It is a shimmery champagne colour that glides on easily and stays put. I normally like cream highlighters as I am 42 and find powders to settle in lines and make me look older but this highlight powder formula doesn't do that. It is smooth, not cakey and doesn't crease. You can use just a little for a subtle effect or layer more for a mega glow. I also use it on my brow bone and inner eye corners too.
    If you love highlighter, you need this!

March 09, 2019

becca highlighter

Becca Highlighter is my all time favourite highlighter. I would include this into my everyday makeup routine and a little goes the long way. You could make this either a settling natural look or a blinding look because i found it buildable. I would get many compliments about my highlight whenever i wore this. The only bad thing about this is how easy it can break so be carful for that.

February 26, 2019

Beautiful!

This is such a beautiful highlighter. Such an amazing shimmer. It shines gorgeously in the sun. It doesn't have any glitter. You get so much product for your money.

February 23, 2019

Gorgeous highlighter

Beautiful colour but I found that it brought out the texture in my skin and left a gold cast on my cheek bones that I wasn't a fan of. Probably wouldn't recommend it for anyone who has textured skin, but besides that it's gorgeous. I often use it as an eyeshadow.

February 12, 2019

Omg that highlight!!!

I was given this highlighter from a friend cause it didn’t work on her skin tone... probably the best thing she’s ever given me! It goes on like silk and the highlight is incredible!!!

December 19, 2018

Best GLOW

I first purchased this product because I heard nothing but good things about it! I have to say, it is definitely worth it. A little bit of the product goes SUCH a long way to give you that perfect glowey finish. I've been using this for about 8 months now, and have barely made a dent! Definitely worth it :)