Becca champagne pop highlighter Reviews

April 01, 2019

The GLOW

This is such a beautiful and wonderful highlighter! It's my go to and I love using it on my eyes as a shadow on the center of the lid & on my inner corner! It with every dollar

March 25, 2019

Beautiful Highlighter

There have been so many reviews on this product and for once the hype is all true. I was hesitant to spend the $$ on this ONE product, but if you are able to afford it, I would definitely buy it (there are good options on the market at reasonable prices so don't worry if this is out of your price range).
    The colour of Champagne Pop is just gorgeous and looks good on me when I am at my palest to when I have a tan. It is a shimmery champagne colour that glides on easily and stays put. I normally like cream highlighters as I am 42 and find powders to settle in lines and make me look older but this highlight powder formula doesn't do that. It is smooth, not cakey and doesn't crease. You can use just a little for a subtle effect or layer more for a mega glow. I also use it on my brow bone and inner eye corners too.
    If you love highlighter, you need this!

March 09, 2019

becca highlighter

Becca Highlighter is my all time favourite highlighter. I would include this into my everyday makeup routine and a little goes the long way. You could make this either a settling natural look or a blinding look because i found it buildable. I would get many compliments about my highlight whenever i wore this. The only bad thing about this is how easy it can break so be carful for that.

February 26, 2019

Beautiful!

This is such a beautiful highlighter. Such an amazing shimmer. It shines gorgeously in the sun. It doesn't have any glitter. You get so much product for your money.

February 23, 2019

Gorgeous highlighter

Beautiful colour but I found that it brought out the texture in my skin and left a gold cast on my cheek bones that I wasn't a fan of. Probably wouldn't recommend it for anyone who has textured skin, but besides that it's gorgeous. I often use it as an eyeshadow.

February 12, 2019

Omg that highlight!!!

I was given this highlighter from a friend cause it didn’t work on her skin tone... probably the best thing she’s ever given me! It goes on like silk and the highlight is incredible!!!

December 19, 2018

Best GLOW

I first purchased this product because I heard nothing but good things about it! I have to say, it is definitely worth it. A little bit of the product goes SUCH a long way to give you that perfect glowey finish. I've been using this for about 8 months now, and have barely made a dent! Definitely worth it :)

October 17, 2018

Pricy but so amazing!

A little bit really goes a long way for this product, which is why i think the price is quite justified! After getting a compliment from my mom on it (a big deal), we immediately went out to get her one of her own and she loves it! Highly recommend

October 14, 2018

Beautiful GLOW!

Okay I am all about loving the shimmery highlighters but sometimes you want something with not too many sparkles but just more glow. THIS product gives your face such a pretty shiny finish, you can use it on the brow bone for more defintion of the eyebrow, as well as on the lid for a pop of color. BEAUTIFUL color and one of my favorites.

October 12, 2018

My favourite- go-to highlighter

This highlighter is insane. It is so pigmented and looks incredible on the skin. The only con is the price point... quite expensive for what it is. Mine broke easily so be careful with it.