Becca champagne pop highlighter Reviews

February 12, 2019

Omg that highlight!!!

I was given this highlighter from a friend cause it didn’t work on her skin tone... probably the best thing she’s ever given me! It goes on like silk and the highlight is incredible!!!

December 19, 2018

Best GLOW

I first purchased this product because I heard nothing but good things about it! I have to say, it is definitely worth it. A little bit of the product goes SUCH a long way to give you that perfect glowey finish. I've been using this for about 8 months now, and have barely made a dent! Definitely worth it :)

October 17, 2018

Pricy but so amazing!

A little bit really goes a long way for this product, which is why i think the price is quite justified! After getting a compliment from my mom on it (a big deal), we immediately went out to get her one of her own and she loves it! Highly recommend

October 14, 2018

Beautiful GLOW!

Okay I am all about loving the shimmery highlighters but sometimes you want something with not too many sparkles but just more glow. THIS product gives your face such a pretty shiny finish, you can use it on the brow bone for more defintion of the eyebrow, as well as on the lid for a pop of color. BEAUTIFUL color and one of my favorites.

October 12, 2018

My favourite- go-to highlighter

This highlighter is insane. It is so pigmented and looks incredible on the skin. The only con is the price point... quite expensive for what it is. Mine broke easily so be careful with it.

September 25, 2018

Pop!!!

I really love this becca higlighter. It gives more natural glow on my skin allday. I love their packaging and style. I love how it compliments my skin tone and very light to skin. Last longger to me even fromlong hours of work. I would definetly buy some more

August 08, 2018

Briller de milles feux

Grande fan des highlighters, les becca sont bien dans mes préférés, liquides ou poudreux peu importe le résultat est toujours très joli. J’ai tout de même un petit penchant pour celui du partenariat avec Sananas ! 🙊

August 08, 2018

Champagne highlight

I love the Champagne pop highlight by Becca cosmetics . It has one of the most creamy and buttery texture and glides on to your skin to give you the most perfect glow. You don’t shine with this, you glow !!

July 19, 2018

A highlighter that turns heads!

Absolutely gorgeous highlighter! I get compliments whenever I wear this. Have hit pan on mine and would definitely purchase another Becca highlighter in the future.

June 26, 2018

Prettiest highlighter!!

Honestly its so beautiful. It is worth the hype. It has a champagne/gold sheen to it. It gives your face that on fleek highlighter. It is blinding and beautiful. Goes on smooth and not chalky. Becca is amazing at highlighters!! Go grab one because its worth it ! Totally recommend