Prestige Item
Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed - Champagne Pop Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 09, 2016

I love the shade and it seems to go well on many skintones. This is the first highlighter that I have tried and I love to use it on a night out for an extra pop.

September 09, 2016

Love love this highlighter! I use this almost everyday. It leaves such a beautiful glow to your skin. It also gives such a nice peachy glow without being to overdone. I bought this as soon as it came out, love jaclyn hill!

September 07, 2016

This is my favourite highlighter. It is the perfect shade and glow for my skin colour. I use this every single day. It applies smoothly and not chunky. Lasts all day.

September 04, 2016

This is a highlighter you most certainly need in your life! The pigmentation is amazing, a really great quality product. I feel like the color is good for pretty much any skin tone. I am very fair skin and it looks fantastic on me and it lasts all day long! It is a tad bit pricey but i promise you, it is worth it!

August 10, 2016

Amazinngggg!!! The best highlighter ever, the quality is so good, the color I think is suitable to many skin tones, gives you so a nice glow without glitter. Great Job Jackelyn Hills and Becca.

August 06, 2016

This is the BEST highlighter in the market. It's so buttery and smooth and highly-pigmented. You can get a subtle glow or build up the intensity and blind the world. Also, it flatters all skin tones and lasts all day.

July 08, 2016

I loved this highlight! I have a fair skin and it showed up perfectly, not to orange. This is my favorite highlight so far! I wear it everyday since I got it!

May 17, 2016

This has become my HOLY GRAIL highlighter!! It is worth every penny. The pigmentation is great, it applies and blends beautifully and this colour is beyond beautiful. I am very much about my highlight and I own many highlighting products but I reach for this most often right now. I use this on my cheekbones, Cupid's bow, bridge of the nose and sometimes as brow highlight. I highly recommend this product.

April 21, 2016

This is a must! I have mine since it launched and I am not over it yet. Perfect to highlight brow bone, cheek bones, inner corner of the eyes and cupid's bow. I have fair skin and I tan sometimes and I think the color of this highlight is gorgeous for all skin types.

April 21, 2016

Gives off a really nice highlight! Perfect for the cheek bones, down the bridge of the nose, and on the temples for that extra glow. It is super light, almost creamy, and really really pigmented! You just need a simple dust and you will be glowing in no time! Practically no fall out, which is definitely a plus.