Prestige Item
Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed - Champagne Pop Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 11, 2017

First off, this highlighter is expensive. I received this as a gift and almost wish that I hadn't because I'm obsessed with it and will absolutely need to buy it in the future! It works so well. It applies very easily and leaves a good shine without having to apply too much product. It also has really good lasting power. I am quite fair and the champagne tinge isn't too dark for my skin.

April 07, 2017

I love this highlighter. It looks amazing on my skin and i can use this as a natural highlighter or a blinding one. A little definitely goes a long way.

March 31, 2017

What a lovely highlighter!

Unlike many highlighters which can turn you into a disco ball, this one leaves a lovely golden sheen where it is applied.

Gorgeous!

March 28, 2017

great product, do not regret expending those 45 dollars at all.
    its been a year since I have this product and I love it. the lights that brings to the face. i am big fan of Jaclyn Hill and this of course is her best product.

last a long time, a little bit is enough to make you shine all day

March 22, 2017

Amazing product!!! I am speechless! Stays on for the whole day, and great pigmentation. The only thing is the price, but once you get it, its totally worth it!

March 08, 2017

I really like this highlighter. It was the first and only thing i have every tried from Becca Cosmetics. I bought it because i am a HUGE Jaclyn Hill fan, so this was a must have. The formula for this is really nice, it can be a bit powdery, but i can live with that. The colour is nice on my fair skin, and it lasts all day which is nice.

March 05, 2017

I love this highlighter! I have the shade champagne pop, and it makes me glow like a goddess! It is pigmented! It is very easy to use, apply and blend! It's totally worth the price! There's so much product, that I don't think I'll need to buy another one for a while.

February 28, 2017

I use my Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop on a daily basis and I love it! The colour is amazing and is great for highlighting your cheekbones/other areas for a more glamorous look. I also use it on my eyes as an eyeshadow - it's a beautiful colour that lasts all day and I can wear it on its own with just some mascara for a super simple look. I have had mine for over a year and it's still going strong - so it lasts a long time, too!

February 25, 2017

This is a great highlighter. I find that this one is best for light to medium skin tones, but Opal is a good highlighter for medium to dark skin tones. I have a medium skin tone so both work well. I love both highlighters because they POP. I use it all over my face because it is just that pretty.

February 25, 2017

First off I want to say that I love Jaclyn hill and I love this highlight! It's got beccas amazing smooth, buttery and creamy formula! It blends like a dream and creates a beautiful glow on the skin! It stays put all day and there is so much product! I love this. So glad they made it permanent