Prestige Item
Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed - Champagne Pop Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 25, 2017

First off I want to say that I love Jaclyn hill and I love this highlight! It's got beccas amazing smooth, buttery and creamy formula! It blends like a dream and creates a beautiful glow on the skin! It stays put all day and there is so much product! I love this. So glad they made it permanent

November 24, 2016

I find this highlighter extremely beautiful, but the only thing i don't like about it is that during the day it looks too pink against the skin no matter how much i blend it out/how little i apply, i find if i do use it it's when i go out at night and the glow is all you really notice rather than the colour

November 07, 2016

Champagne Pop est de loin mon préféré de tout les illuminateurs que j'ai essayé jusqu'a maintenant! La couleur doré se fond tellement bien à notre peau et le résultat est superbe,j'en ai presque versé une larme en l'essayant tellement je l'aimais! ( makeup addict ici présente haha)

October 09, 2016

BEST PRODUCT EVER. my absaloutely favourite highlight product I have ever purchased. I love it so much and use it every single day no matter where I'm going. Looks great on skin!

October 07, 2016

amazing product. Very shimmery . A beautiful highlight! lasts for a long time. It is more towards the gold side. Very beautiful on the cheek bones. Definitely recommend getting

October 04, 2016

La pour de Becca est vraiment pigmenté et poudre fine sur le visage. Très voyant par contre. Un illuminateur plus de soirée à mon avis. J'aime beaucoup cette marque.

October 04, 2016

When I first saw this product go live I knew I absolutely had to get it. This highlighter is great fro people with a yellow undertone, such as Asian Pacific Islanders such as myself. The subtle peach and gold tint really gives you a great balance between a summer glow and a strobe. I love how the shimmers in this highlighter are super fine, so instead of looking all glittery your face will have more of a glowy appearance. A little goes a long way with this product, so it's definitely worth every penny!

September 29, 2016

I love Champagne Pop. It gives the perfect glow. You can control how much your blinging. This is easy to blend and it applies very easily. You only need alittle product and it goes a long way.

September 23, 2016

BECCA cosmetics has amazing products, though they are on the pricey side. I adore this highlighter in collab with J.Hill. I am 40+ and feel this highlighter goes on lovely without seeming "out of control"; though you can certainly layer for a stronger strobing effect. It's a lovely champagne peach shade. The powder is super soft so careful not to drop or it will for sure shatter. I love to use this as eyeshadow as well. Would definitely recommend.

September 17, 2016

Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop goes well on My face shade it gives u that POP your looking for its a good product I recommend it to new customers DEFINETLY