Becca Shimmering Pressed Powder Moonstone Reviews
Ranked #149 in Powder

June 08, 2017

This highlighter is gorgeous. It gives the perfect amount of sparkle without making it look like youre covered in glitter. The color is also really nice and I have found that it looks great on a variety of skin tones. Since it blends out really easily you have a great amount of control with how intense or subtle you want to make it.

It's kind of an expensive product for a single running around $40-50 but I would think its worth the value. The product has so far lasted me several months and I still have quite a bit of product left.

My only complaint is the design of the container makes it difficult to tell which side you should open the container from.

January 16, 2017

What to say that hasn't already been said about this line?

This is a perfect highlight for my light neutral/olive skin tone. And it just BEAMS from the heavens. At first it seemed a bit glittery but I believe it was just an overspray as it went away. You cannot tell where the edges of the highlight are on my face either which I love. This is super buildable. I can't wait to play with it more!

May 10, 2016

The Becca Shimmering Pressed Powders are definitely worth the hype. Moonstone is a beautiful white gold shade that will look fantastic on fair skin. It is so smooth and silky that it practically blends itself into my skin. It's super pigmented so a little goes a long way. They are on the pricy side, but I feel like a pan of this will last be forever. It definitely gives you a beautiful highlight on your face that looks absolutely stunning.

February 09, 2016

Becca highlighters, the holy grail of holy grail hightlighters. Everyone talks about these, and for good reason; they are super creamy and finely milled that just a small sweep of your brush will get enough product on for both cheeks. If you're trying to go for that "my highlight slay" look, this is the highlight for you. I also want to try Opal soon because I've heard so many people rave about that shade and see how it compares to Moonstone (my one true love right now). It is pricey, but you get what you pay for in terms of colour payoff and longevity.

February 01, 2016

I love how light the product feels against my skin and it looks natural. The product consistency allows me to use as much or as little as I need for the occasion!

September 10, 2015

Great color, coverage. Price is a little hugh, but worth every penny.

August 13, 2015

It is such a beautiful product! You don't need loads of it for it to be noticeable, it lasts forever. Keeps up with you all day, it doesn't make a huge mess when you're putting it on. Becca has an amazing range of colors, that compliment all different skin tones and types. I would definitely recommend this and anything else from them.

March 10, 2015

Formula: Let's start with the packaging because it's totally HOT SAUCE. That's my talk for it's the bomb. The shape appears to be a flying saucer disc like compact with silver hardware and a rubberized body. This spacey space cadet girl thinks it's fantastical! My Aquarius moon approves. The shade is the palest gold with micro-fine shimmer that shows up as magical unicorn dust on the face. It's not glittery but rather sophisticated and gorgeous. The powder's formula is also micro-fine and extremely smooth. For the best application use a professional powder brush with a firm packed bristle head. The fluffier brushes will not pick this up properly and waste the product. FYI Becca makes a unique powder applicator brush specifically for this powder if you're interested. There was no settling or caking on my face which was a welcomed added plus. I find no reason why you wouldn't be able to wear skin perfector on the daily for an ethereal glow or even applied slightly wet for intense holiday looks. Sparkle on my little aliens, sparkle on! Stay Beautiful! XOXO