Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector

Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 186 in Highlighter

March 23, 2017

This was suggested to me for my dark spots. i later found out that it works better for under eye circles which i do not have a problem with. It is very creamy and moves when i put foundation on top.

March 01, 2017

BECCA is quickly becoming one of my favourite makeup brands. They are great for those who have slightly sensitive skin. I also find that BECCA provides a great range of full to light coverage. I use their concealing creme and absolutely love it but I was finding that sometimes even with the concealer, my eyes look very tired. I got a sample of the corrector from Sephora and I was instantly hooked. I really noticed a difference. I also use this sometimes on its own. It has a bit of a sparkle too it but nothing too much. This corrector might be a bit too thick for some people, but I really like the consistency. A little goes a very long way, much like their concealing creme. I also find that if you dot it on with a small concealer brush and blend with your ring or pinky finger, it softens and blends very nicely and evenly. It is a bit pricey at the outset so it lost a but on the rating but as I said, a little goes a long way and it should last you a while. I've had my pot for about 2 months and it barely looks like I've used anything and I use it every day.

October 17, 2016

This product is a bit tougher to blend but once you warm it into your skin it gets easier to use. I love the tone of pink. The tone along with the consistency is perfect for hiding my discolorations.

September 21, 2016

I received a sample of this with my most recent Sephora order.

I have very dark purple under eye circles, which are even more noticeable due to my very fair, translucent complexion. It takes a lot to cover my dark circles up, so I'll take any help I can get! Being that Becca is such a popular high-end brand and I'd heard good things, I thought that this would at least help a little bit, but this did absolutely nothing when applied.

I don't wear liquid foundation, so I applied this first, before applying my liquid concealer. It has a pale peachy tint, which is supposed to counteract darkness. Although it went on smoothly, it did nothing to brighten or conceal my purple rings. I tried patting it in rather than spreading it, thinking that may be the issue, but still no effect. When it came time to put on my concealer, it looked the same as it always did.

Maybe this is supposed to work on a skin tone other than mine, or discolouration different to mine. All I can say is it did nothing for me, and I won't be purchasing a full size.

March 05, 2016

I decided to buy this after reading the positive review on Beautypedia. This product makes dark circles appear lighter and when used under my concealer seems to make the concealer more effective. I have dark hereditary circles that are hard to cover up entirely. This product definitely helps me look well rested. It's $35 Cdn so not cheap but does last a long time.

January 05, 2016

A little expensive but i did notice a different when I used it. My eyes didn't look so tired and it really brightened up the skin under my eyes.

January 05, 2016

I tried this Under Eye Brightening Corrector in ULTA when I was shopping for a new concealer. The sales rep insisted I try the Becca line, which I had never heard of, so I let her try some products on me. First she applied the Ultimate coverage concealing creme and then dabbed this brightening corrector on top of it.

In the store, I was shocked. My eyes looked brighter and my extremely dark circles seemed to vanish. So I bought both of the items. I have been using these products for about 3 weeks now and have not been able to replicate that look once (and I am pretty good at doing my makeup). Using both the concealer and the brightener is too heavy and oily looking.

The brightener itself wont apply evenly over the concealer and I constantly have some areas that appear darker than others where the brightener is spotty. Additionally, when I do achieve a look I am satisfied with, it doesn't last. This is a very creamy consistency, that is supposedly crease free. I was advised not to finish it with powder and to leave the dewy look, however this is constantly attracting my eyeliner and throughout the day I am finding little black smudges under my eyes, which are nearly impossible to remove due to the oily nature of the product.

I have however tried this product under my brows and it looks nice. In the world of brighteners, this has been my least favorite purchase so far and definitely would recommend a different product for the price.

Mlepine added a new review for