Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits Pamplemousse/Prosecco

Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits Pamplemousse/Prosecco Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 592 in Blush

May 15, 2017

Prosecco pop is such a pretty gold highlight and the blush is perfect. I love Becca blushes, they are very pigmented and last all day long. The highlight is very bright and really stands out. Its convenient having the blush/ highlighter in one place but you have to use a smaller brush.

April 07, 2017

Wow I wanted this for so long and finally got my hands on it. The colors are amazing! It's a one go blush highlight palette and with the dark shade you can contour as well. The highlighter are gorgeous. Highly recommend it

September 23, 2016

I love that this compact includes a highlighter and a blush, it is a lot more compact and easier to carry around for travel purposes. The highlighter and blush both apply supper smooth and buttery, and I didn't experience any fall out. The highlighter has just enough sparkle to give you that natural glow without chunky and large flecks of glitter. The compact is a pretty shiny gold and looks luxurious; however, the compact is plastic, which may be a drawback for some. I like that because the compact itself is not heavy and makes it a great item to throw in your purse and carry with you on the go! Prosecco Pop/Pamplemousse was the first one I purchased, but I will be going back to pick up other ones.