Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 2380 in Grocery

Becel Olive Plus™ Oil blend is a delicious blend of canola, extra virgin olive and mid-oleic sunflower oils.

Mélange d’huiles Becel Olive PlusMC est un délicieux mélange d’huiles de canola, d’olive extra vierge et de tournesol mi-oléique.

Average price: $7.47-7.99 (1L)

May 21, 2017

#gotitfree L'huile d'olives Becel avec Omega 3 a été une très belle découverte culinaire!
    Son goût léger est délicieux dans les salades. De plus, pour griller des légumes cette huile fait bien son travail. Et comme elle a un complément d'Oméga 3 et que je ne mange pas de poisson, c'est vraiment un plus pour moi!

May 21, 2017

The more I use Becel Olive Plus,the more I like this product.I tried it today in my Stir-Fry and it was fantastic,it wasn't heavy like my usual brand so,I'm definitely going to change because,not only is my Stir Fry tasting better but, I also can use this oil to help keep my Cholesterol down.Two Birds with one stone as the saying goes.I also tried it on my Penny Fries and they turned out a nice golden brown.I would love to try this in some of my baking but,it says,not recommended for baking.#I got it for free @Chick Advisor Product Review Club.There is nothing like it and so versatile,you can cook with it,saute dishes with it.and excellent for salads.I put a little of it in my salad dressing last night and it never changed the flavour,the only change it made to the dressing was ,it gave it a smoother taste.Not strong or oily just smooth.Very delicious actually.
    There is so much you can do even pan Fry with it,tried it making an Omlet, turned out lovely,even Bologna fried up nice and brown not greasy.
    I am really happy I got to try this product out because now,it's bye bye to my regular brand and hello to Becel Olive Plus forever,it's a keeper in my home.I think what makes this product so tasty and good in preparing meals is that it, has a perfect combination with a blend of three oils.It has Sunflower Oil,Canola Oil and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.With all three Oils combined together gives it that loving taste and aroma.I think for anyone who is Health conscious and want to live healthy should be using this product.,especially if they worry about Heart Diseases.Becel Olive Plus is a great source of Omega-3 and has no trans fats and low in saturated fats,sounds ideal for anyone who wants to live Healthy.I know this is a product I've told my Sisters about ,and they are all going to give it a try,and also some of my Friends I informed them about it.There will always be a bottle of Becel Olive Plus in my Home.
    It is so good when you #get it for free like I did @Chick Advisor Product Review Club.This is a real deal with no artificial preservatives and I highly recommend you give this a try,I really don't believe that you will be disappointed.Thank you @Chick Advisor for giving me this opportunity and helping me make a healthy choice.

May 21, 2017

I used to cook alot with canola oil and now I can't stop cooking with this new Becel oil blend. It is a really healthy alternative that feels light and does not give food any greasy look. The olive oil brings out the flavor of food and helps reduce the unhealthy fat in my meals.

#gotitfree from Chickadvisor

May 21, 2017

I cook with oil quite a bit and you tend to figure out the difference between a poorly performing oil and an excellent oil. Becel is genuinely your A+ performer.

The taste is outstanding and the oil is a nice consistency. I use Olive oils for omelettes, some veggies, meats, etc. and I tend to notice when the oil hinders or enhances the flavour of the foods.

I genuinely had the best tasting omelette I have had in a very long time the other night, I am thinking about making a full commitment to Becel Olive Plus.

If you are like me and taste test and use a variety of oils, add Becel Olive Plus to your #1 list.

May 21, 2017

I enjoyed this product. I'm a long time user of Becel products and was intrigued when this product came out.

I used it to bake and fry. It didn't give the food a weird after taste, and was nice and light. I really like that is low in trans fat because I feel like I'm doing something good for my body.

May 21, 2017

Que j'aime cette huile ! Tellement polyvalente, elle s'utilise autant comme tel dans une salade ou en cuisson ! La bouteille à le format parfait et de plus, elle est très belle !

May 20, 2017

Becel Olive oil Plus is a great versatile oil that is great for cooking, baking and with a light taste is awesome in salad dressings. It is a heart healthy oil blend with canola, extra virgin olive and sunflower oils. and the best part is it is affordable. I will defiantly be buying more when I run out.

Thank you Chick Advisor and Becel for sending me a bottle of the Olive oil Plus #gotitfree #tryBecel.

May 20, 2017

I love this oil! Despite the high cooking temperature point, I like to use olive oil for my normal cooking. But now that Becel has come out with one that includes both canola oil and sunflower oil, this is truly the most versatile oil ever.

Not only is it heart healthy , but you can't even taste the difference. For the extra health benefits, I am now a fan for life.

Thank you to Chick Advisor and Becel for the sample and that I #gotitfree. #tryBecel. Woo!

May 20, 2017

Wow! Quelle belle surprise au goût! J'ai reçu gratuitement une belle et grande bouteille d'huile d'olive Becel grâce à #chickadvisor #cadeau. Je suis très satisfaite par le goût autant dans mes salades de légumes, de légumineuses et pour la cuisson. #getitfree #trybecel. Je recommande pour tout ceux qui adore rajouter un soupçon d'huile d'olive dans leur recette !!!

May 19, 2017

I have found my new favourite oil!!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor , I received a 1L bottle of Becel Olive Plus (#gotitfree #tryBecel).

The label states clearly that it is a source of Omega-3 polyunsaturates, and is a 3 oil blend of canola oil, extra virgin olive oil and mid-oleic sunflower oil. These are all healthy oils that are good for the heart.

The taste blew me away! I like to add a smidge of balsamic vinegar, and just dip some bread in to this delicious oil! It is also good for cooking and for making salad dressings.

I was very impressed with this oil, and will definitely buy it again in the future. I recommend that you give it a try!