Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 2367 in Grocery

Becel Olive Plus™ Oil blend is a delicious blend of canola, extra virgin olive and mid-oleic sunflower oils.

Mélange d’huiles Becel Olive PlusMC est un délicieux mélange d’huiles de canola, d’olive extra vierge et de tournesol mi-oléique.

Average price: $7.47-7.99 (1L)

May 19, 2017

I have found my new favourite oil!!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor , I received a 1L bottle of Becel Olive Plus (#gotitfree #tryBecel).

The label states clearly that it is a source of Omega-3 polyunsaturates, and is a 3 oil blend of canola oil, extra virgin olive oil and mid-oleic sunflower oil. These are all healthy oils that are good for the heart.

The taste blew me away! I like to add a smidge of balsamic vinegar, and just dip some bread in to this delicious oil! It is also good for cooking and for making salad dressings.

I was very impressed with this oil, and will definitely buy it again in the future. I recommend that you give it a try!

May 19, 2017

I really like Becel products. The Becel Olive Plus is great for cooking and very light tasting. I like products that are olive oil based. I would definitely buy it again.

May 19, 2017

J'ai reçu l'huile de Becel gratuitement et je la trouve merveilleuse.
    D'abord elle contient que de bonnes huiles soit olive et canola. Sont gout est tout simplement sublime.
    J'aimais déjà les produits Becel mais cette huile me les fais encore plus apprécier. Vive l'huile d'olive et canola Becel.

May 19, 2017

This product is a true gamechanger! It combines two of my favourite things...olive oil and canola oil (as well as sunflower oil!) I use it to cook all of my meals, and it tastes great. The best part is that it's heart friendly, and good for my healthy eating diet. Make sure to give this incredible product a try!

May 19, 2017

This is a great product. I replace my Olive Oil with this Becel Oil and it worked out perfectly. It's light, tasty, perfect for salads and even frying! I will definitely repurchase this product!

May 19, 2017

I tried it right away when I received it. My smoke detector has gone off a few times since I used it. Have to be careful of the heat. My husband even likes it for something different, other than using jis usual olive oils that we have. It's a nice change, and it was even better that I #gotitfree

May 19, 2017

Recu cette huile d'olive en #cadeau.. Tout simplement divin. J'aimais déjà énormément leur margarine qui est ma marque favorite maintenant c'est sure que l'huile va faire parti de mon alimentation. Tout simplement merci

May 18, 2017

Very satisfied, great for sauteeing veggies, making salad dressings, and as a vegan cheese oil component. Very light tasting oil! I also used it on my baked crostini to add some crispness

May 18, 2017

L'huile d'olive Becel m'a agréablement surprise. Le goût est vraiment très bon. J'ai essayé dans ma salade et beaucoup aimé. Également dans différents plats et toute la famille a aimé son goût que nous trouvons pas trop prononcé.

May 17, 2017

Becel Olive Plus Oil Blend has a very light flavour and scent. I'm European and have used olive oil all of my life so I'm used to a stronger flavour. Having said this, Becel Olive Plus Oil Blend is good to have on hand because the blend of oils means you can substitute in your regular day-to-day usage, without burning/smoking as much as regular oils. There's a balance blend of canola, extra virgin olive and mid-oleic sunflower oils. It's easy to use, and can be used in baking, cooking, frying and in salads! It's priced right and I'll continue using it in my household. Overall it's a little light in flavour but I'd still highly recommend it. #tryBecel #gotitfree