Becel® Original margarine Reviews

Becel® Original margarine is made with plant-based oils, including canola and sunflower. Becel Original is also Kosher and Gluten free. It has a great taste your family will love and can be used for baking, cooking and spreading.

La margarine Becel® Originale renferme un mélange d'huiles à base de plantes, dont l'huile de canola et l'huile de tournesol. La margarine Becel Originale est également kasher et sans gluten. Elle peut être utilisée pour cuisiner, la cuisson et vos tartines. Votre famille raffolera de son goût délicieux !

Average price / Prix Moyen: $5.97-6.49 (907g / 2 lb)

May 22, 2017

I really liked the becel original margarine. It has a nice salty taste (not too salty) and tasted really great on bread, vegetables and in cooking. It has a better richer taste than my regular brand, so I will be switching to becel in the future. Really tasty!

I received a coupon to redeem for a full sized Becel Original Margarine for free in exchange for my honest review.

May 21, 2017

J'achète toujours de la Becel, c'est simplement la meilleure margarine sur le marché.

J'ai eu le produit gratuitement par Chickadvisor #Cadeau. Mais cela ne change aucunement mon opinion. Ça fait des années que j'utilise Becel, et je continuerai toujours à l'utiliser.

Le goût est excellent, et je considère que c'est la margarine sur le marché dont le goût s'apparente le plus au beurre.

Je l'utilise sur des toasts, dans des recettes... Bref, Partout.

May 21, 2017

I was selected for this fabulous product review opportunity to #tryBecel Original.

First off, I am in love with the fact there's no trans fat, it's non hydrogenated, low in saturated fat and is a source of omega-3! The nutritional facts are attractive and at 70 calories per serving I feel I am able to use Becel margarine and stay within my daily intake.

The taste is great, really smooth and spreads like a dream. I love Becel on toast, grilled cheese sandwiches and on steamed veggies. It adds an extra flavour that is really delicious.

The packaging is bright and cheerful, a lovely yellow that is eye catching. The convenience of the tub is also great. Easy to pop on the table during breakfast, lunch or dinner with little effort.

Overall I am very impressed with Becel Original and will absolutely be purchasing again. Thank you ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

May 21, 2017

I feel so lucky to be a member of the #ChickAdvisorClub Product Review that,I couldn't wait to tell everyone about a Product I #Got It For Free and to have the opportunity to tell you all about it.My product is Becel Regular and it is one product that will be forever in my Home.It comes in different size tubs,the one I'm using comes from a 454 gm Tub.
    Becel is a very Heart Healthy choice to make when buying Margarine.It helps to keep your Cholestrol at a safe level and has no Trans Fats and is very low in Saturated Fats to help reduce the risk of Heart Disease.Becel Original comes with no artificial preservatives or colours,it's the real deal.I wrote up a Recipe that is popular at my Home and hope you will give it a try.
    It's called,Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.Maybe you can make some with your kids for school.
    Ingredients,
    11/2 cups Flour,11/2 cups of old fashion Oats,1 tsp Baking Soda,3/4 tsp of salt, 1 cup Becel Buttery taste margarine,( I used Original Becel) 11/4 cups of Light Brown Sugar,1 Egg,1tsp Vanilla extract,and 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
    Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
    First,mix in a Bowl the first four ingredients,next,in another Bowl mix the next four ingredients in a mixer bowl,
    Next,mix all ingredients together in one Bowl until blended.next, with a Tablespoon mix in Chocolate Chips.Drop by Tablespoon on a ungreased Cookie Sheet.Bake about 8 minutes until lightly browned.Let cool for about 2 minutes,then remove.Great for your Family or School Kids Parties.Did I mention,it makes 65 Cookies.I recommend that you buy Becel for you health and Family as well.Enjoy!!!!!.

May 21, 2017

La margarine Becel fait partie depuis toujours de ma vie ! Elle est toujours de la bonne texture, froide ou température pièce ! Elle s'utilise dans toute les recettes et de plus, elle est super bonne pour la santé.

May 19, 2017

The heart on Becel Margarine says it all!

I was so happy to have been chosen to #tryBecel through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club!

After receiving a coupon, I picked up a 2lb tub of Becel Original at the Real Canadian Superstore. I was excited to give it a whirl!

I love that Becel 'starts with simple ingredients'. It contains no trans fat, is non hydrogenated, is low in saturated fat and is a source of Omega-3! In addition, it has no artificial preservatives, flavours, or colours. Awesome, right? It is definitely a healthy choice !

I love that Becel is great for cooking, baking and as a spread! You can find all sorts of delicious recipes on the Becel.ca website.

It is a soft, creamy, silky delicious formula and is a great choice for baking and frying, too.

I love knowing this margarine is a healthy choice for my family!

I will definitely be buying Becel again!

May 19, 2017

I use this product on a regular basis, and love it! It's healthy, heart-friendly, and tastes great without needing the extra calories you would find in butter or other products heavily saturated in fats. I highly recommend this product to everyone!

New Brunswick, Canada

I have always used Becel margarine and our favorite has always been the Original kind. I was very excited to learn about the Olive Oil and I hadn't heard about it u til I got it from Chick Advisor so it was perfect that I was chosen for this!

We loved the Olive oil as we used it for marinating and for salad dressing as well as to roast some vegetables! So I love the versatility!

** I unfortunately do not have Instagram but did share on twitter **

May 19, 2017

Becel brand margarine is my favorite margarine out there. I love the fact that it is easy to spread and a little goes a long way. I use it from a simple spread on my morning toast to baking and even savoury dishes.
    Excellent product!

May 17, 2017

I love Becel Margarine,it taste really good! Becel is the only margarine I use. You can use it on everything and even bake with it. It's low in saturated fat and as no trans-fat. The texture is very nice! I decided to make a vegetable stir fry and it was delicious. It's low in saturated fat and as no trans-fat #tryBecel #gotitfree