Becel® Original margarine Reviews

Becel® Original margarine is made with plant-based oils, including canola and sunflower. Becel Original is also Kosher and Gluten free. It has a great taste your family will love and can be used for baking, cooking and spreading.

La margarine Becel® Originale renferme un mélange d'huiles à base de plantes, dont l'huile de canola et l'huile de tournesol. La margarine Becel Originale est également kasher et sans gluten. Elle peut être utilisée pour cuisiner, la cuisson et vos tartines. Votre famille raffolera de son goût délicieux !

Average price / Prix Moyen: $5.97-6.49 (907g / 2 lb)

July 03, 2019

Perfect

This margarine tastes amazing and it is more healthy than other choices so would definitely recommend it. It tastes good, doesn’t give weird flavors that others do
    Amazing at all

March 17, 2019

I love this margarine!!

I have tried many heart healthy margarines and Becel Original Margarine is my favorite. I love the taste. I also use it for cooking and baking. I look forward to my morning toast and Becel!!!

February 22, 2019

Becel

Becel® Original margarine is definitely a tasty margarine. It tastes alot like butter but is a healthier choice. The only downside is it is too expensive.

February 22, 2019

Smooth taste

I like the taste of this margarine. It tastes just like butter and is so easy to use on a sandwich. My kids enjoy the taste as well. Package is easy to open and to store.

November 19, 2018

Buttery margarine goodness

Should take the tittle ‘ I can’t believe it’s not butter’
    Spreads easily and is delicious.
    I’ll recommend this to anyone who wants convenient, cheap and delicious margarine.

November 15, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

I would buy this product again

I like the convenience of it being soft so your bread it not ripped apart when spreading it. the packaging is also great, you don't have to fight with trying to open it but it is still nice and secure.

July 17, 2018

Great on toast good taste

Always consistent and the taste is close to butter. Good on popcorn too which is rare for margarine. Use everyday on veggies and the whole family likes Becel

My family favorite

Is so soft that my 4 year old daughter loves to makes her own sandwiches , I open the fridge , take it out and is always soft is easy to put in the bread without ripping the loaf of bread.

Saskatchewan, Canada

this is the only soft margarine I buy!

My husband takes sandwiches to work everyday. I don't have to worry about waiting for the butter to soften so it doesn't tear the bread when buttering, he enjoys the taste and this is one soft margarine that doesn't separate while sitting on the counter or in his lunch box. The bread does not get soggy either. I would recommend this product over any other soft margarine!

May 08, 2018

Pour cuisiner

On l’achete de temps à autre.

Elle goûte bonne et mon chum qui adore plus la margarine que moi. Il en mange sur ses toast.

Moi je m’en sert plus pour cuisiner et quelque fois dans des sandwichs.