Becel Sticks Salted Reviews

Baking made each with New Becel sticks which comes in 4 premeasured ½ cup sticks and is ready to use straight from the fridge; no softening needed!

You might also like: Becel Sticks Unsalted

May 24, 2018

Soft and salty, perfect to cook with!

I really like that these Becel sticks are premeasured and individually wrapped. It’s perfect to know exactly how much margarine you need when converting it into sticks. I love that they are soft and don’t need to be left out to soften ahead of time! It’s a big time saver in the kitchen! The flavour is perfectly salty without overpowering dishes, it’s even great in baked desserts. I manly use it for buttering up puff pastries and it works great! I would recommend and continue to purchase these Becel premeasured margarine sticks.

#GotItFree #FamilyRatedClub #CookingWithBecel #BakeWithHeart

May 23, 2018

Great Taste & Convenient For Baking

I used the Becel Salted Sticks to make Glazed Old Fashioned Doughnut Muffins and they turned out awesome. They were full of flavour, moist and baked even better than when I use butter. I like that the Becel comes in 4 individual sticks so it is easy for measuring and they are already softened so it cuts down on time and steps. Easy to store and doesn't sacrifice taste while being a healthier option in recipes. Will definitely buy again.

Disclosure: I received product free to test. However, all views and opinions are genuine and my own.

May 22, 2018

Perfect for baking!

I received this product free for review. I used this product in a sweet potato casserole, where I would typically use salted butter. I actually much prefer the texture of Becel, as it is creamier and easier to blend. It did not disappoint! I didn't need to wait for it to soften; it blended easily, tasted great, and didn't alter the typical flavour or baking of the recipe in any way. The sticks made it so easy to use; no need to measure, cut, or soften! I would definitely recommend this product!

Becel salted margarine

Never tried this margarine and was quite surprised with the taste. Reminds me of salty butter. The sticks are nice and easy to use for baking really liked that! Will be using this margarine again for my baking!

Amazing for every day!

This is great because not only are they cut in sticks to save time, but also soft and smooth! The fact that no softening is required is amazing, it makes mixing ingredients so much easier, less clumpy with colder ingredients! These salted sticks are good for an every day basis!

Becel sticks saler

Jai bien aimer cuisine avec la becel en baton cela est pas mal plus facile quand tu fait un dessert ses deja pre couper alors sa evite bcp de manipulation jai adoree

May 20, 2018

Great for Cooking!!

I purchased this Becel Sticks Salted, which come with 4 pre-measured sticks so they are easy to use and there is little to no measuring required. I was lucky to get to try the Becel Sticks Unsalted for free thanks to Becel and ChickAdvisor but I also wanted to buy this product to give it a try. I liked it, but I personally find the unsalted butter easier to use, specifically in baking. The salted butter sticks have a good amount of salt when using to cook without being too salty. I would recommend this to family and friends if they use salted butter. I like that you don't need to take this out and wait for it to soften because sometimes you don't realize until the last minute that "butter" is required (for baking). These have a nice buttery taste which add flavour and texture.

Updated On: May 20, 2018

#CookingWithBecel #BakingWithBecel #Becel #ChickAdvisor

May 20, 2018

Format super pratique et bon goût!

Updated On: May 20, 2018

Les bâtons de margarine salés Becel viennent en un format pratiques avec les mesures directement sur l'emballage des bâtonnets, vraiment pratique pour la cuisson des pâtisseries et tout ce qui a besoin d'être mesuré!!! Le goût est super, juste assez salé à mon goût, parfait sur des bonnes toasts chaudes ou pour le cuisson des légumes! #cadeau merci Family Rated!!!

May 19, 2018

Very good

I was happy to be chosen to try tjis for frer and i do alot of baking and this was so easy to use it was soft as soon as i took it out of the fridge. Ans my muffins came out perfect #gotitfree

May 18, 2018

Great for those allergic to dairy.

I have to admit that I like butter. But I sometimes bake for those who are allergic to dairy....which is unfortunate but I believe they should get great baked goods too.

I baked cookies with these for a birthday party with dairy allergies and it was a hit. The sticks were easy to use and measure...way easier then the tubs.

I got this product for free but my opinions are my own.