Becel Sticks Salted Reviews

Baking made each with New Becel sticks which comes in 4 premeasured ½ cup sticks and is ready to use straight from the fridge; no softening needed!

You might also like: Becel Sticks Unsalted

June 20, 2019

Wow!

Je l'aie tester dans plusieurs recettes et sincèrement je ne suis vraiment pas déçue! Je vous le recommande fortement, ici a la maison nous l'utilisons souvent

June 03, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Perfect for baking!

I tried these when I was doing my Christmas baking. They were perfect! and my cookies etc, all turned out most and tasty! I enjoyed the individual quarters and their was no mess, no fuss with trying to make exactly a 1/4 of a cup!

February 01, 2019

becel sticks

I love this product. It is so good to use for baking. It makes cakes and cupcakes very soft and super fluffy. I will definitaly be buying these again for all my baking.

September 18, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I would highly recommend this product.

I love Becel stick salted or unsalted, great alternative to butter. It has now become a part of my fridge. Love baking with it or just spreading it on toast or crackers.

July 17, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I bought this product to try when making cookies.

I bought the Becel sticks to make cookies, it was a great choice. The cookies were very flavorful and soft as the recipe said it would be. I like the convenience of the individual pre measured portions and it worked out to be .50 a stick. I would recommend this product for flavorful and soft cookies. I have bought this product again and again.

June 19, 2018

My favorite

I bought this on sale for 1.97 in walmart. It has been my favorite butter substitute eversince. It is packed conveniently for baking and is plant based as well. I also love that it doesnt need softening whenever i need to use it.

June 19, 2018

This is great for baking

Great taste, convenient to use, great for baking! I would recommend this product and totally use it all the time! I love that the sticks have measurements on them.

June 18, 2018

A must have in the kitchen

I absolutely love this product, it is so easy to use especially for baking and in recipes where you need softened butter not melted as you can simply take it out of the fridge and use immediately. It has become a regular item on our weekly shopping list

June 17, 2018

My new butter substitute

Got this product on sale and dedided to try. Loved the taste and texture and went to buy a few more. Today i used it to make banana bread! Amazing results.The banana bread was paler but the taste was fantastic!

June 14, 2018

This is great!

For some reason, it is so hard to find stick butter in Canada!! I don't know what it is! But when I am online looking for recipes and they ask for a stick of butter, I get a little frustrated.

No more!! This solves all of my baking problems. I honestly don't taste any difference from this and butter. I love this stuff, but it is a little pricy. I would definitely buy it when it goes on sale though!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Family Rated in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.