Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks Reviews

Becel is proud to introduce our new Becel Plant-Based Bricks – a plant-based alternative made for butter lovers.  From flaky pastry to rich curries and browned “butter,” new Becel Plant-Based Bricks taste, cook and bake just like dairy butter. Becel Plant-Based Bricks are available in both Salted and Unsalted varieties with 25% less saturated fat than dairy butter.

You might also like: Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks

June 02, 2020

Love this butter! so creamy!

I absolutely love cooking and when I do, I like to use becel unsalted or salted butter for my cooking needs. I love how creamy the butter is and easy to mix. I usually allow the butter to soften on the counter for a bit before using. One becel butter lasts you a while. It's a great value for your money and can be found at most grocery stores. Our family loves the becel taste.

#becelplantbasedbricks #butterloversloveit @familyrated #familyratedclub @becelca @becel #gotitfree #complimentary #tryitfree #kindergarten #healthylifestyle #healthymom #lunch #kidsboxlunch #kidslunchbox #girlsmom #stuckathome #athomewithkids #momstyle #girlslife #healthylife #momsofinstagram #motherhoodthroughinstagram #momoftwo #instamom #girlsplayroom #girlmomlife #realmomlife #mommyblogger #momsofinstagram

Tastes Healthier than Butter

I tried the plant based sticks and loved that they were in individual sticks. They made cooking so much easier and I could cut the sticks into smaller pieces. I have used plant based vegan Becel in the past and the flavour is comparable. I honestly do not use real butter for anything anymore because I just can’t tell the taste difference. I had wanted plant based sticks for awhile so ai will definitely continue to buy these from now on. I won’t be going back!

Delicious!

I received this product for free in exchange for my review.

I’m a new mom to a 2 week old baby girl so I’ve been trying to eat healthier options, but also have less time in the kitchen!
    I was really happy to try Becel’s Plant Based margarine, because I love cooking and baking with butter but need to watch my diet.
    I decided to try baking my family’s banana bread recipe with this product, to see how it compares to the butter we usually use in it. First of all I found that the margarine softens up much quicker than butter, so I was able to whip up the banana bread recipe much easier with the little time I had before having to feed my little one again!
    The finished banana bread turned out delicious, as always, and I didn’t notice a difference in taste or texture.
    I’m really impressed with this product and would definitely recommend it! It’s a great value for the price, and although there’s nothing really like butter, this is a good substitute especially when you’re trying to make healthier choices.

Loved it

I received the #BecelPlantBasedBricks coupon which I redeemed the unsalted version. I Love that it was easy to use with the other ingredients. I loved that it was plant based as I am health conscious because of my new way I eating healthily. #ButterLoversLoveIt #gotitfree My family loves the smooth and buttery taste and smooth texture and that its plant based. Thana for choising me to try this amazing product.

Amazing for baking !

I was so excited to receive this campaign and be gifted this becel product. I was able to use it to make delicious cinnamon buns and deliver them to my family members during quarantine! I will purchase on my own dime most definitely.

Finally!

This is the most convenient product ever! I'm so glad to have tried this. I use becel often for baking which can be very tedious to have to scoop it all out of the container, but now they're in these convenient sticks. Great in baking. Love it. I'll be buying these regularly from now on.

Idéal !

vraiment sous le charme avec ce produit, il est idéal pour la cuisine autant pour le goût, la qualité que la texture. Ce produit remplace maintenant le beurre dans ma cuisine

Very similar to butter

In a blind taste test, I'm not sure I could pick this one out as not being butter. I used it to make chocolate chip cookies. I ended up being very impressed. The cookies did spread a bit more than I wanted but compared to using butter, they stayed chewier for longer. The taste was also really great. I couldn't tell the difference from my usual recipe and if anything, I liked the flavour of the Becel unsalted plant-based brick better. The name could use a bit of reworking perhaps. The price is quite reasonable and for people looking for lactose free options this is cheaper than some of the lactose free butters. The only downside for me is palm-oil because I am concerned about the environmental effect and I do try to limit palm oil in my diet because of that.

May 31, 2020

Tastes the same!

Thank you Family rated for inviting me to try Becel Plant Base Brick.
    I always use regular Becel magaringe bricks when baking bread. I should say that there was no taste or quality difference in my bread when I've used plant-based, plus it is healthier option. I think i will switch for plant-based Becel for my baking needs.

May 31, 2020

First time trying plant based butter

When I first opened it, it looks like any other butter. I'm surprised that it's dairy free and it doesn't have any artificial preservatives flavors or colors. It tastes like any other non salted butter. I'm happy that it's also healthy and I can use it for when I'm cooking healthy food and baking healthy dessert. It was my first time using a plant based butter.