Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks Reviews

Becel is proud to introduce our new Becel Plant-Based Bricks – a plant-based alternative made for butter lovers.  From flaky pastry to rich curries and browned “butter,” new Becel Plant-Based Bricks taste, cook and bake just like dairy butter. Becel Plant-Based Bricks are available in both Salted and Unsalted varieties with 25% less saturated fat than dairy butter.

You might also like: Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Fantastic

Our whole family Was able to try this free product and love it. It was smooth and creamy. And knowing it’s plant based helped. My husband And I both vegetarians so this was a product we would definitely but again!

Really good

I really enjoyed this product. Tasted very similar to the regular margarine. Similar texture as well and reasonably priced. I'm always looking for healthy alternatives and so excited companies are coming out with these

July 27, 2020

I would prefer this Healthy option

I received this product voucher through ChickAdvisor. I redeemed this voucher and got unsalted option. I would say this is the plant product so its an excellent option for all people including vegan Ones. I found its taste natural so i would highly recommend this product based on Becel’s reputation and healthy option.

Tastes Great

I received the New Becel Plant-based Unsalted Butter from familyrated in exchange for my honest review.

My family regularly uses Becel's plant based margarine, because I can't have dairy. When I heard that they have plant based bricks, I was really excited to try it. Happy to say it worked perfectly in my chocolate cake. My family couldn't tell the diffrence. Over all I'm happy with this product. The only complaint about the the price.

Buttery

Great product, it honestly doesnt not feel or taste like it's not actually butter. Great for cooking, baking and even greasing your baking pans. I definitely will be keep this item stocked in my fridge.

Creamy taste

I received a coupon for a free becel unsalted-plant-based-bricks to test and try! Love how it tasted and made every recipe taste amazing! My cookies and cakes came out fluffy, my sauces were creamy. Overall it added more taste. The price was just right. I will definitely buy this again. I recommend that you give it a try.

Good product

I loved this product for baking cookies. It had a smooth texture and great taste. I do not like the price of the product but as with any of the other plant based products they are always more expensive.

July 22, 2020

Loving the Becel Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks!!

I'm a huge fan of Becel, and use it all the time for cooking and baking. I'm constantly changing up my diet, so trying a plant based product was a huge bonus. I used the unsalted plant based brick to bake some dessert, and loved the taste and texture of the product. I actually preferred it over butter, and the fact that it's vegan and dairy free is amazing. I will happily use this product over and over again!

July 19, 2020

Un substitut au beurre

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement la brique Becel non-salé à base de plantes. Ce produit végétalien est fait d'huiles à base de plantes, sans produit laitier ni gluten. J'ai bien aimé sa texture moelleuse et, à la fois, consistante. La brique Becel non-salé à base de plantes a un goût moins prononcé. Elle est ferme comme une brique de beurre, mais est agréablement facile à couper, même si elle a été conservée au réfrigérateur pendant des heures. Je l'ai utilisée pour préparer un gâteau et je suis très satisfaite du résultat. #cadeau

July 13, 2020

Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks

They taste and work pretty much the same as any other Bacel unsalted brick! It being plant based is just a plus it would seem. So glad I got to try this!