Bed head after party smoothing cream Reviews

Ranked #747 out of 2555 in Hair Care

May 09, 2017

Wow! Beau, bon et pas cher. Il enlève les petits cheveux fous et favorise une chevelure lisse, soyeuse et brillante. Je le recommande à toutes celles qui ont des frisottis.

April 30, 2017

I do really like Bed Head After party smoothing cream. It takes away the frizzies and really smooths out the hair. Its great for hold too. I have this and use it in a different way . After a night on the town I brush my hair and apply it before bed. Im able to brush and go he next day. I dont have to use any styling tool. I really like this product

March 12, 2017

It smells good has character like all bed head products and I absolutely love it with a passion it has cute sparkles and lasts a super long time! Highly recommend it!

2.3/5

September 29, 2016

I won it in a draw at my hair salon so I can't really complain, but I found that it weighed my hair down quite a bit.... And even with that my hair wasn't all that smooth, definitely not worth it.

July 10, 2016

Cette crème élimine les frisottis et sens tellement bon! Pratique pour les jours humides et lorsque les cheveux ont besoins d'être lissés ! J'adore ce produit.

February 05, 2016

Je crois que j'ai ce produit depuis cinq ans environ et il est toujours aussi efficace et il sent très bon! Dure longtemps vu la grosseur de la bouteille par rapport à la quantité requise par à Application! Ce trouve dans presque toute les pharmacies maintenant (à l'épique je l'avais acheter en salon)

September 23, 2015

Smells great, smooths hair without looking oily...great second day hair rejuvenator!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender