Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor Reviews
#2155 in Hair Care

Conditioner-reconstructor for after highlights. Not just for Dumb Blondes ¿ it's for Racy Redheads and Buxom Brunettes too. Salvage the wreckage with this protein packed moisturizer including wheat, soy, keratin and Pro-Vitamin B-5 complex. Used as a pH balancer, daily conditioner or as a hair mask. Protects & retains hair color, repairs hair damage from sun, smoke, pollution and chemical treatments

August 08, 2019

So hard to get out

I can barley squeeze the bottle to get the reconstructor out. It doesn’t seem to be nourishing my hair like is promises it will. Will probably pass on it next time 👎🏻

March 14, 2019

Bought once- won't again

I have a full head of blonde highlights and I like to try out new products to see which ones work best for making my hair look and feel healthier. I bought Bed Head's "Dumb Blonde" reconstructor because I thought it could potentially do just that. I bought the large bottle (750ML) and found out the hard way that this product is too thick for this size of bottle. I spend so much time trying to get product out of the flippin' bottle. It's frustrating! Now that I'm just under half full I'm finding it's virtually impossible to get anything out. Although it smells good and does make my hair feel decent the hassle is not worth it. "Ain't nobody got time for that!"

June 23, 2016

This product by bed head has transformed my super blonde hair I've tried allot of products and i can honestly say it's worth every penny the packaging is super cute with purple bottles the smell is heavenly, the price is around 30 dollars i even went out and bought the shampoo thanks bed head for saving my hair i would recommend this product and will continue to be a bed head fan

2.7/5

July 20, 2015

Some years ago, I purchased this product at about $22 Canadian. At the time, I had bleached blonde hair and it was very dry and brittle, as well as thin. To be honest, I was very disappointed. Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor did absolutely nothing for me. I've used much less expensive products on my hair and got much better results.

2.3/5

July 22, 2010

Perhaps I have already have good natural hair (no chemical or anything) but my hair looks and feels the same as before the treatment. I just have to say that there are cheaper brands that do the same or even better job than this. I actually feel the same way about the other products BedHead makes. I just consistently have not seen value in the things they sell.

June 20, 2010

I love bedhead dumb blonde! I usually use it about once or twice a week after washing and conditioning, I leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse. It smells amazing! I cant explain in words how good it smells but I love it. It leaves my hair in better condition then it was before showering. Its a must have for blondies.

LaLyna 395
    November 04, 2009

Anyone With Hair that's been dyed, streaked, damaged from styling. Needs to get this product. Not only is it great for blondes, but its also great for really really damaged hair. My hair was soo bad ...it was at a point where it didn't feel like hair anymore, my hair was dry, brittle and dull. I was browsing the web and found out that a lot of people who bleached their hair a number of times used it to replenish nutrients back into their hair. So I went out and got it. I know its a bit pricey but its worth every penny. This product basically saved my hair. =]

March 01, 2009

Makes my bleached hair shiny and healthy looking, a big plus for the nice smell and cool packaging. A good buy for damaged, dry hair that needs a little extra moisture.

December 23, 2008

I absolutely love this product! I was at first reluctant to buy it because of the high price, but soon found out that it is very effective and works well on over-processed blonde hair. Believe it or not, this product gives a shine to blonde hair, which is very hard to achieve.
    Anyone and everyone should buy this product and any other "Bed Head" products! What a fantastic line! Kudos TIGI!

December 22, 2008

Great product for chemically damaged hair. I went into the salon with my hair feeling like straw to the touch. As always my stylist made it soft and beautiful... and this time, she taught me how to keep it that way with the Dumb Blonde Conditioner. It feels like a mask on your hair, but it is for everyday use. It makes my hair soft, shiny and healthy and I love it.