BEDHEAD Brunette Goddess Shampoo Reviews
#901 in Shampoo

October 12, 2019
    Enfield, United Kingdom

Brilliant

I used this for a week and noticed the difference. My hair was much shinier and easier to manage. I have quite dry full hair and this suited me perfectly.

July 14, 2019
    North Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Fab

This is a good shampoo smells amazing doesn’t need too much of it to get a decent lather hair feels and smells clean and fresh some shampoos make my hair feel wiry but this one doesn’t my hair feels so soft after using it.

June 16, 2017

Amazing stuff!

My hair absolutely loves this product! It's never felt so soft and silky, it smells good, it looks healthy. I will always go back to this shampoo and conditioner combo. I highly recommend it!

April 20, 2016

I absolutely love this shampoo!! I have very thick hair that is difficult to maintain, this shampoo makes my hair soft and knot-free. The price is a bit high but this product is definitely worth it!

February 12, 2016

I got the shampoo and the conditioner for 20$. It was big bottles so it was worth the price. Also the smell is amazing!! It smells like caramel... I wanted to eat it every time i washed my hair haha

May 23, 2015

I picked this shampoo up at London Drugs because it was on sale and I really like it. It is not cheap but not super expensive either. Good shampoo!