Belif the true cream aqua bomb Reviews

October 03, 2019

Scent is heavenly

This is one of my favourite K-beauty brands out there. This particular face cream is so hydrating and provides immediate moisture too the skin. Your face feels so soft and smooth almost like velvet. I do appreciate the ingredients in here. A lot of herbs which make this product really stand out too the rest out there.

Alittle go a long way with this face cream as it spreads so evenly on the face. It doesn't feel sticky and zero shine afterwards almost like a nice glow.

Will be buying this again in the future! A+

September 11, 2019

Holy grail!

I have combination and sensitive skin and this stuff is a holy grail for me during the summer. It’s light weight and provides my skin with great hydration. Definitely sticking up on this stuff

July 03, 2019

Belif True Cream Aqua Bomb

I do have and have tried BELIF THE TRUE CREAM AQUA BOMB. It is a light gel moisturizer cream for your face. For myself I do not like to use products that contain a lot of scent. I have very sensitive skin. So when I applied this gel to my face I found it irritated and felt uncomfortable for me to wear. It also made my face itchy. It might be a good moisturizer for people that do not have sensitive skin. I have tried other moisturizers that I like so much better.

July 03, 2019

Amazing moisturizer

When I worked at The FaceShop I learned a lot about the Belif line. There were many high reviews about the aqua bomb. I decided to purchase it and use it as my main moisturizer. It helps keep my skin fresh looking and moisturized all day. It is lightweight and not heavy on my face making it easy for my skin to stay clear yet hydrated.

June 10, 2019

Love !!

I love how light this feels on my face ! It has such an amazing feeling when you apply it to your face , I would absolutely recommend this to anyone !! It also even is ok to use for before foundation.

1.7/5

June 04, 2019

Bad Product for Acne Prone Skin

I received a sample of this product in the mail to try. I currently use a gel moisturizer for oily skin, so I had high hopes for this product. I do have acne prone skin but it's under control with a few pimples here or there when I'm hormonal. This product broke out my skin terribly. I began getting little clogged pores all over my face and micro-pustules. It made my skin extremely rough and red. It felt nice on the skin and cooling, but unfortunately it did not agree with my skin, clogged my pores, and has taken weeks for my skin to recover. I don't have any known allergies so I don't know what exactly in this product disagreed with my skin.

May 02, 2019

Hydrates and cools the skin

I received a sample of Belif the true cream - aqua bomb is a very good ultra-light weight gel moisturizer for the face that hydrates and cools the skin. Aqua Bomb is oil free, no synthetic dyes, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic preservatives, and no animal originated ingredients

April 26, 2019

Very light and refreshing

I really liked this light gel cream for my face. It did not feel greasy and absorbed into my skin quickly. My face felt fresh and hydrated for quite some time. I would definitely purchase this products again!

April 23, 2019

A nice cream

this cream is super nice, its super light but very moisturizing, it soaks into your skin so nicely, it also smells really nice, and i would recommend to anyone who has super dry skin and i will totally be buying it again

April 18, 2019

Definately recommended :)

I got this product as a sample and was very pleased with the results. First off, the product is a light weight gel that is applied to the face. It hydrated the skin and kept it moisturized throughout the day. It also didnt make my face feel heavy or clogged my pores. Also, it gave my face a glow and shine without using any makeup.