Belif the true cream aqua bomb Reviews

April 15, 2018

The Best

I will start off my saying my skin is extremely dry, especially in the winter time as I live in western Canada. For years I had searched for a cream that has worked. Not only does this cream smell good, it is thin and light and so moisturizing. It feels really refreshing when applying to the face and it doesn't make your face feel gross and greasy! I usually have a hard time finishing face creams but this stuff was gone within a couple of months and I'm definitely going to buy another!

March 30, 2018

Light and bright

I got a sample sachet from belif, so I cannot fully say if it’s great in long run. But upon my initial usage its very light and very hydrating and the smell is o refreshing, so I used it before bedtime. And I’m happy that is made in Korea, because honestly Korean products are amazing. Will definitely purchase to see the complete result in my face.

March 30, 2018

Love It!

Aqua Bomb is really the bomb. My face has been dry and irritated from winter and this gel-cream was super effective in restoring my face’s overall feel and appearance. It has only been a few days but my skin really looks and feels so much healthier.

When you first apply it, it doesn’t seem like much because of the gel consistency. It does feel like it will be light in the moisturizing department.

March 22, 2018

Nice and light face creme.

A super light face moisturizer. It feels nicely moisturizing and has little to no scent. Absorbes nicely into the skin, doesn’t feel like it just sits on the surface.

January 29, 2018

Great moisturizer!

Love this cream due to my dry sensitive skin but not the price tag hence one star down. Sephora sells it better during VIB/Rouge sale so I would recommend buying it then.

December 04, 2017

Prefect for sensitive skins

This is a great face cream that would be great for anyone that has sensitive skin and can't handle any heavy creams on their face or a summer time face cream due to its light weight feel. This is one of my favourite skin care at the moment and it's a great price.

November 11, 2017

A nice, refreshing lightweight gel cream.

Belif the true cream-aqua bomb is a nice lightweight gel cream that feels as refreshing as a glass of cold water. Its naturally fragrance and if I had to explain it I would say the scent is like a light ocean breeze. Its too bad the fragrance disappears soon after applying. This gel cream glides on nicely and absorbs quickly. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and supple. I like to use this during the day cause its not too heavy and it doesn't leave my skin looking oily. It wears well alone or under makeup. I hate a cream that makes my makeup pill. Thankfully this is a wonderful herbal product that works well on my normal/combination skin.

November 11, 2017

love it!

absorbs in quickly but still effective at moisturizing my dry winter skin perfect before makeup application and light enough to also use all year round

September 26, 2017

BLESS THIS!

I purchased this during the holiday season and came with essence and a foam cleanser. One of my best purchases to date! It has fantastic properties, and made my skin feel hydrated. Definitely need to use this during the colder weather!

September 15, 2017

holy grail

Love to use this product during the summer to help my skin feel moisturize but not too heavy where it makes my skin oily. A little goes a long way with this product and love how belif uses all natural ingredients.