Belif - The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb Reviews

May 26, 2018

obsessed

So, I've been reading other people's reviews and I don't understand how a lot of them are bad. I respect everyone's opinion, and maybe I'm completely missing something but from what I experienced, this moisturizer was great and was able to moisturize my dry winter skin. The only downside to this product is that it only lasted me like 3 weeks because the packaging was so small. But overall, I loved it!

1.3/5

April 17, 2018

I would not buy this product again

I found this cream horrible. Its sticky on your face and feels terrible. It seemed to lay on face anf took long time to absorb. My face was sticky for long time after. I did not like the feel of it.

April 03, 2018

Moisturizing!

I find this product feels very moisturizing on my skin! It did feel a bit heavy on my skin as it is a creme but I find that Belif’s other line of this product solves that problem. I do like that it doesn’t make my skin feel greasy!

March 27, 2018

Love the smell

J'ai eu un échantillon gratuit par la poste de cette crème. J'ai adoré l'odeur d'agrumes de cette crème qui est très agréable. La crème pénètre bien dans la peau. Laisse un beau "fini" à la peau, pas trop mat pas trop brillant. Je recommande!

March 03, 2018

Great moisturizer. 24 hours moisture

This is a great product. Give your face 24 hour moisture. Good specially on winter days. Highly recommended. A bit pricey for 50ml but you can see the result sonit doesnt matter.

December 07, 2017

I am not sure why, but I have never heard of this brand before. I recently was given the opportunity to try a sample of this face cream. I tried this face cream for three days. I really like this face cream and although it states that it is for normal to dry skin. I don't believe that this really is for normal skin, but will work wonders for dry skin. I myself have normal skin, but during the winter months, my skin is very dry. This helped sooth my dry skin and within three days, my skin felt smoother and softer. I'm not sure if this product is anything that can WOW me as I currently use many similar products to this. If you are struggling to find a product to accommodate your skin or that may not break you out, this may be one for you to give it a go.