Prestige Item
Belif - The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb Reviews

October 20, 2020

obsessed!

a little goes along way! the smell is so fresh and clean and doesn't linger long, which is something i appreciate! it hydrates but doesn't leave you feeling greasy and like your wearing a mask. it absorbs into your skin quickly

October 05, 2020

Smells great!

This stuff smells great!! I got a free sample in the mail awhile ago. The moisturizing bomb smells great!! It goes on silky and smooth and makes my skin feel and look amazing ! I will be buying this in the future

August 20, 2020

Belif Aqua Bomb - You HAVE TO try this!

I've been testing out a mini jar of The true cream - aqua bomb by belif 🌊 And it is honestly so good! It's really moisturizing and leaves my skin so smooth without being greasy. One of the highlighted ingredients is Lady's Mantle, which I honestly had never heard of before, but it is apparently known for having many properties that are good for your skin. It also comes with that beautiful little green Clean At Sephora sticker, so that's always an added bonus 😉

Love this!

Got this moisturizer as free product and I love it! i love the packaging, it’s compact! The consistency is just perfect, not too thick and not too runny! It Is non-greasy and absorbs quickly. I love how it feels on skin, makes skin soft, smooth and hydrating. The smell is light & so refreshing! It is also perfect as hydrating primer under makeup! I have been using this cream along with the Belif Aqua Bomb Hydrating toner and i must say that this duo does an amazing job!

June 18, 2020

My skin loves this moisturizer

I love this moisturizer!… it has a thick consistency yet very light weight. It melts on the skin and leaves it hydrated. I really recommend trying out this brand.

Great for day time!

I love this moisturizer. I received a sample of it and almost immediately went and purchased a full size, so I can keep the mini for travel.

It’s a very hydrating moisturizer, and doesn’t make my skin look greasy or shiny. I have sensitive oily skin and this works for me year-round.

June 17, 2020

It's like your skin drank a glass of water

I absolutely love this cream, it is so moisturizing yet doesn't clog my pores or leave a greasy feel. You can use it day or night. It absorbs into the skin very well and makes my almost 40 year old skin glow!

June 01, 2020

Okay but a little siliconey

Great for those pesky dry spots. I have oily and sometimes dehydrated skin so a little bit of this goes a long way. It's definitely moisturizing as when I wake up, my skin is still feeling soft and smooth, flakes and rough patches are gone. If you're looking for something a little lighter I would reccomend the belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb , as that one is more lighter than this one.

2.7/5

May 28, 2020

not for me

I received a sample size of this in my monthly beauty subscription. I was happy to try it but glad that I didn't pay full price for a full size product. I did not like the smell of it. It did go on well and didn't feel too thick or heavy. I think it did a pretty good job of moisturizing my face but it did make me break out a bit. I've been using it for about a week and I still develop a few little bumps after I apply it so this moisturizer just isn't for me.

March 20, 2020

I recommend it

my skin is very dry and is not easy to find a good product. This cream help me a lot with this problem. It has a good texture and abbsorve well. Has a very delicate sent too.