Belvita Breakfast Banana Oatmeal & Chocolate Soft Baked Cookie Reviews
Ranked #94 in Baked Goods

June 14, 2017

Need a quick breakfast on the go? This is it!

I'm always drinking coffee and must have a snack in my purse/desk at all times! This is my go to morning snack or even a quick breakfast when I don't have time. The flavor is great and my kids love them too!

May 16, 2017

These are working out for me when I have no time in the morning and have to eat on the go or in the car. It's very soft and a good size. It's full of oatmeal and still has that goodness of chocolate chips and banana. It's 190 calories which makes it perfect as a breakfast meal replacement... that would be a lot of calories to be eating it as a cookie. Gives me just enough energy and is small and lightweight to carry in my purse when I really need to eat something.

January 06, 2017

Great bar for when you are on the go in the morning and looking for a quick snack to tide you over. Tastes like banana oatmeal and not a "fake" taste. Will definitely buy again in the future.

September 30, 2016

Soft and chewy. You can taste the banana, the oatmeal and tiny chunks of chocolate pieces. One of my grab and go breakfasts. Also sometimes as a snack. Sometimes a little salty.

April 20, 2016

I love them I even dont want to share with my own kids but what i do is buy double so i can give full to them without breaking my cookie, best snack or good for breakfast for me with my coffee, ufff does my day

April 16, 2016

This breakfast bar s delicious. Its soft and chewy with chocolate as well as a nice banana flavor, the price is just okay compared to some other snack bar options but overall it is a good buy and I will purchase these bars again.

April 16, 2016

This is a delicious breakfast cookie that is soft and chewy. It makes a great addition to breakfast or can be eaten as a snack. It has 4 grams of fibre and contains no cholesterol. Each cookie has 190 calories. This is one of the few flavours made by Belvita. The box has 5 individually packaged cookies. These cookies are also great to take to work as a snack or if you are on the go and become hungry.