Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Reviews
#5 in Ice Cream

October 19, 2020

Best ice cream ever!!!!

When I tasted this ice cream for the first time,I could not believe how good it was!!!This is now my favorite ice cream of all the time!!!!Best chocolate chips cookies dough ice cream ever made!!!! I could just eat a pint at myself no joke!!!Sure more expensive but well worthed.Highly recommend it!!!You wont be deceived!!!!

September 10, 2020

Love this

I love the test. It was the best dough ice cream i ever had. Personally i love the cookie dough favour so much. My friend also love this. I can not share this with anyone.

September 08, 2020

Yummy

I buy this product to just try for my kids.They like to taste it and said it too yummy.Choclate flaour is favourite of my kids.Chip cookies addition is very good idea to creat a innovation and make it more yummy.

September 08, 2020

There’s no better ice cream

Love this ice cream! It’s a bit pricey, but you can always find it on sale. All the flavours are good, but this is my go to flavour! I’m a sucker for cookie dough

August 01, 2020

Yummy

Delicous! I know Ben & Jerry's is more on the expensiver side but they are a great company that I want to support! The flavour is great. Not too sweet and its addicting!

July 12, 2020
    United States

Great flavor

This is my go to Ben and Jerry's flavor. It had just the right ratio of ice cream to chips to cookie dough. The ice cream is rich and creamy and it just coats your tongue in wonderful creaminess. I could eat the while pint in one sitting!

July 08, 2020
    Virginia, United States

The best cookie dough ice cream out there

Whenever I want cookie dough ice cream, this is the kind I buy. I have tried others, but nothing even comes close to Ben and Jerry's. They use big pieces of cookie dough and a creamy vanilla ice cream. I dare you to find me one that is better.

July 08, 2020

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Review

I have nothing bad to say about this ice cream besides the price lol. It's the best ice cream you'll ever taste. It has tons of cookie dough and choc chips in the ice cream and the ice cream itself is so smooth and creamy. This is always my go to ice cream. I recommend it 💯.

June 14, 2020

TASTE AMAZING!!

this is the best thing i've ever tasted in my life!! DELICIOUS AND SPLENDID I DEFF RECOMMEND THIS BECAUSE THIS IS GOING THE BE THE BEST THING IN YOUR LIFE TRY IT NOW!!

April 21, 2020

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Every day treat! I don’t usually enjoy ice cream but the Ben and Jerry’s chocolate chip cookie dough is my go to ice cream! I COULD eat it every darn day!