Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: Chocolate Fudge Brownie Reviews

May 10, 2017

As someone who is lactose intolerant - I am always looking for non-dairy items and decided to give this one a go! Very tasty and full of brownie pieces and very chocolatey flavour.

May 10, 2017

This is my second favorite Non-Dairy Ben & Jerry's flavour (after the PB & Cookies). It has such a rich chocolaty flavour. The brownie pieces are huge and yummy and you can't beat it. I'm so impressed by the Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy flavours!

May 08, 2017

This I should my number 1 ice cream! I don't care if it's expensive! It tastes so good! I love this stuff! So smooth and creamy! I hope you can try this one !

May 08, 2017

Mon mari et moi avons fait l'essaie de la nouvelle crème glacée non laitière de Ben & Jerry's et pour nous 2 ce fut une très belle découverte! Le goût est savoureux, nous pouvons bien déceler le gout d'amande et la texture est crémeuse à souhait! Nous allons en acheter d'autre c'est certain!

May 07, 2017

J'avais ete selecter pour la peanut butter wue jai pas super apprecier mais ca ma rendu curieuse d'essayer la fudge a mes frais et....oui ca passe mais comme l'autre je trouve cette creme glacer fade....tant mieux pour les personne intolerante au lactose par contre mais malheureusement je n'en rachereterai pas!

April 26, 2017

What a great surprise to be selected to try this wonderful Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy ice cream. Being a huge chocolate fan obviously I had to choose the Chocolate Fudge Brownie! The brownie bits are gooey and delicious. The ice cream melts a little differently. Kind of reminds me of a harder Fudge ice cream bar. It isn't creamy the way ice cream. So good though, definitely hard to put the spoon down. It's got a nice chocolate taste and not terribly sweet so it's a nice balance. To top it off the ice cream cozy is just soo adorable! I'll be using this every time I enjoy some Ben & Jerry's! Thanks!

April 25, 2017

So I got this was a part of the product review club (which if you haven't tried do it because they have some awesome things you can try) and I was a little worried about I am lactose intolerance and things that say dairy free don't always agree with me or in all honesty taste great! However the chocolate fudge brown non-dairy ice-cream is honestly the best thing that has happened to me ! I am addicted! I can still feel good eating my ice-cream without the nasty side effects!

April 22, 2017

Thanks for the opportunity to try out Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy frozen dessert in Fudge Brownie flavour. #gotitfree
    The frozen base was rich and developed for a non-dairy product. It scooped nicely, almost as creamy as traditional ice cream. The brownie part was delicious and the texture was soft and chewy. It was so good that it's all gone!

April 19, 2017

Super beau cadeau de chikadvisor tres bonn produit parfais pour soiree coller beaucoup de varieter le prix tres raisonnable malgrer le petit pot cest bcp lol jai adorer et vais continuer a acheter

3.2/5

April 18, 2017

I received this product via Chickadvisor's free coupon. I've always liked Ben&Jerry;'s, so I was curious to try the non-dairy version. I found that I visited multiple stores in my area as not all stores have them in stock. Overall, I liked the product but I found it tasted lacked the traditional ice cream flavour and texture. I would be interested to try the other flavours in the future. #gotitfree