Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy: Coconut Almond Fudge Chip Reviews

Introducing Ben & Jerry’s® Coconut Almond Fudge Chip. Coconut non-dairy with almond slivers and fudge chunks. It couldn’t get much better than that!

Voici Ben & Jerry’s® Noix de coco, amandes et brisures de fudge. Nous n’aurions pu faire mieux!

May 17, 2018

Soo delicious! will definitely be buying again!

As a non-dairy option, this ice cream is the bomb! The Coconut Almond Fudge Chip is so delicious and very light! Will definitely be buying again! A yummy option even if you can have dairy!

May 17, 2018

surprisingly tasty

I am a huge fan of regular ice cream and was skeptical about the non dairy frozen dessert however it tastes good and is very refreshing. I thought the coconut flavor was a little overwhelming but I there were a lot of other flavors I would be interested in trying such as the fudge brownie or caramel one. The container is a bit small for $6.99 but that is expected with all Ben & Jerry's. I would highly suggest this product to anyone who is lactose intolerant or vegan.

May 16, 2018

Great non dairy ice cream

I received this free from chickadvisor and my opinions are completely my own. I have to say Ben and Jerry’s non dairy ice creams are one of the best non dairy desserts! I tried the coconut almond fudge kind and it was so delicious and worked well with my tummy! I love the subtle coconut flavour and the almond fudge in it was a nice touch! Perfect combination! I will be trying out all the flavours!

May 16, 2018

Would definitely buy this product!

This non dairy ice cream by Ben and Jerry’s was amazing! Now, I love ice cream, and I am a huge critic about different flavours and brands.. and I was so pleased with this product! My initial thoughts were that it wouldn’t have that “creamy” texture from dairy, or enough coconut flavour as many items that claim to be coconut flavoured have let me down in the past. I was very pleased to discover my thought was wrong and I really did enjoy this item! Will definitely be purchasing this item in the future for a “treat”, as it is quite costly for such a small amount.

Ben and Jerry Coconut Almond Fudge Review

I thought that the product was very lovely! If you are a sweettooth this is the product for you! I thought the amount of coconut, almond and fudge was consistently mixed in the ice cream. However, the price of the product for its size may discourage people from purchasing the product.

Ice cream

I'm not really one to like fudge but i love coconut , it Wasn't disappointed at all! Recently became vegan and was nervous about finding good vegan ice cream that still tasted like ice cream, but this was great! Very very creamy.

Really good non-dairy

This non-dairy ice cream is really good! I love the taste of the almonds, it’s not too strong and it tastes like real ice cream! I would buy this product again.

Nice treat

I am not lactose intolerant but I limit my milk intake because it is a fattening product. (I'll typically replace with soy when possible). This dessert was very tasty, although definitely lacks in the creamy texture that you get with actual icecream.

My mom is lactose intolerant and she loved it ! There's been a surprising number of new lactose intolerant frozen desserts popping up on the market and she says this one makes it as one of her top 5 !

May 15, 2018

Real stuff, really Yummy!

Ben & Jerry's® Non-Dairy Coconut almond fudge chip, the ice-cream was creamy with flavor and the coconut flavor was natural kind with almond. I would love to eat this everyday :)

May 15, 2018

Good non dairy ice cream

Étant déjà un grand fan de ben and jerry je ne pouvais passer à coté de celle là onctueuse crème glacé sans produits laitier elle est vraiment très bonne