Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: P.B. & Cookies Reviews

Vanilla with chocolate sandwich cookies and crunchy peanut butter swirls. No, you’re not dreaming…it really is Non-Dairy! All of Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy flavours are made with certified vegan ingredients and Fairtrade certified sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. It’s all wrapped up in responsibly sourced packaging to have as little impact on our planet as possible.

For more information, visit Ben & Jerry's
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    0.5/5

July 19, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Disgusting, unsafe and unhealthy

Don't buy ben and jerry. Found dead bugs in mine. You think this was the first time? It was not. They care more about killing cops than they do ensuring the quality of their food. Maybe focus more on your products than social issues that you have no business dabbling in with your crazy woke agendas.

Stay away from this brand.

0.5/5

June 16, 2017

Never recieved the coupon

Never recieved the coupon.very disapointed, I realy would of taste the product befor buying beacus it's expensive and I don't often buy some..cuz it's a trest for me so I ´ll continu tu bye my other brand that I know

1.0/5

May 26, 2017

Sorry but this was a miss for me! I did not enjoy this product at all. I'm sure it would be great for non dairy lovers but it's not something I would buy again. I didn't care for the taste or texture of this product!

0.8/5

April 30, 2017

I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor in return of giving a honest review. I was not a fan of this product. Usually Ben and Jerry ice cream is amazing but I wasn't feeling this. I found that the flavour was too much peanut butter and not enough creamy-ness. The cookie was a nice touch but the dairy free nuty taste was too strong. I would not buy this product again. Although I may try another flavour.