Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: P.B. & Cookies Reviews

Vanilla with chocolate sandwich cookies and crunchy peanut butter swirls. No, you’re not dreaming…it really is Non-Dairy! All of Ben & Jerry’s non-dairy flavours are made with certified vegan ingredients and Fairtrade certified sugar, cocoa, and vanilla. It’s all wrapped up in responsibly sourced packaging to have as little impact on our planet as possible.

For more information, visit Ben & Jerry's
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 20, 2017

Who doesn't love ice cream? As a dairy intolerant person ice cream is just a big NO but not anymore!

The PB & Cookies dairy free ice cream lives up to the Ben and Jerry name. It is great tasting and of great quality. I would recommend this to anyone who cannot have dairy for any reason. #gotitfree

3.2/5

April 19, 2017

Non-dairy Ben and Jerry's PB & Cookies is almost as good as their ice cream.
    My whole family - ages 4 to 63 - got to try the new Ben and Jerry's non-dairy in PB & Cookies; it was a hit. My four year old couldn't tell any difference from ice cream, even wanting a second helping. And of course the carton didn't survive the four of us in one sitting. I loved the flavour combination, but found it to be much harder than their ice cream. My husband said it was just as rich, but to me it just wasn't the same. #gotitfree

April 19, 2017

#gotitforfree, I had the opportunity to try Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy PB & Cookies for free from chickadvisor and I must I enjoyed it a lot. I had never tried a non-dairy ice cream before this one and did not expect it to be as good as it was. That being said, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The flavor is great, there are ample amounts of peanut butter and cookie chunks within the ice cream.

The only slight downfall would be the value, it would definitely be a treat item rather than a regular buy.
    However, I would definitely recommend this product and do intend to buy more in the future.

April 19, 2017

I had the opportunity to try Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy: PB & Cookies for free from Chickadvisor.

I love Ben and Jerry's ice cream to begin with and the non-dairy version was just as great!! If I didn't know it didn't have dairy I would have never guessed. It tasted delicious and had a great texture.

The other thing I loved was the amount of PB and cookies! It seemed to have way more than I've ever seen in the dairy flavours.

I would definitely buy this ice cream again!

April 19, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by Ben & Jerry's Non-Dairy PB & Cookies Frozen Dessert! It was so flavourful! Creamy, not too sweet, generous amounts of peanut butter, and extremely satisfying!

April 19, 2017

I received the Ben and Jerry's non dairy ice cream in the PB & Cookies flavor free from chickadvisor to try and I must say that it was so delicious! I usually get a stomach ache from eating regular ice cream but this non dairy one was good to my stomach. It didn't taste any different from a dairy version. It was rich and creamy. I definitely ate the container in one day because it was that good

April 19, 2017

Le dessert glacé non-laitier Ben & Jerry's dans la saveur Beurre d'arachides et biscuits je l'ai beaucoup aimé au goût. Super bon ! Ça goûte le beurre d'arachides et il y quelques morceaux en plus qui ajoute un côté croustillant. J'adore aussi le fait qu'il y a des gros morceaux de biscuits. Parfait pour ceux qui ne peut pas manger de crème glacée, le goût est pareil ! En plus, c'est un produit équitable. Très beau geste de la part de la compagnie

April 19, 2017

I love the texture of the ice cream and the fact that the flavor didn't feel fake! I love that it sticks to the Ben & Jerry quality that I love and the fact that it is now non-dairy is just awesome! As for the price, I do feel it is a little pricey, but at the same time, when I'll buy this product, it will be for a rare treat!

April 19, 2017

#gotitfree grabbed this Ben and Jerry's flavour from my local grocery store. At first bite you cannot even tell that it is non dairy. I am on a low carb, non dairy diet and this ice cream will for sure be something I pick up in the near future! The taste was so creamy and had big chunks of peanut butter and Oreos in it! Highly recommended!

April 19, 2017

Selon ma fille, le dessert glacé non-laitier Ben & Jerry à saveur de beurre d'arachides et biscuits est "la meilleure crème glacée au monde" et je dois avouer qu'elle n'a pas tort... (Outre le fait que c'est un dessert glacé et non de la crème glacée.. Hihihi!)

Je n'avais jamais goûté aux produits Ben & Jerry alors je fus agréablement surprise. La saveur est géniale. Le dessert glacé était crémeux et à l'intérieur, il y avait de vrais morceaux de biscuits et des filaments de beurre d'arachides. Je n'aurais pas pensé que les deux saveurs (beurre d'arachides et biscuits) iraient bien ensemble mais c'était délicieux. Honnêtement, il est impossible de savoir que ce produit ne contient pas de produits laitiers, si on se fie seulement au goût ainsi qu'à la texture.

Comme tous les produits Ben & Jerry, le contenant est relativement petit pour le prix. J'aimerais beaucoup pouvoir en acheter fréquemment mais mes finances vont m'obliger à attendre les ventes et peut-être un coupon. Mon seul regret est d'avoir ouvert le contenant en présence de mes enfants.. J'aurais dû le garder pour moi seule !

Bref, que vous pouvez consommer ou non des produits laitiers, ce dessert glacé est merveilleux ! Je le recommande à tous !